1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, im not saying that this botting client is detected.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by whipdash, Jun 23, 2015.

1. opticness

From what I've heard, replying to chat isn't always the best idea. If your mouse/camera is moving while you're typing, it's obvious it's not you playing. I'm not saying this is what caused you to get banned, just throwing that in there. It's all about luck, I'll go a few months with no bans then end up with every account banned. IP ban? Maybe, no proof.

2. xXSlykidXx

I've been flagged by powerbot, and now that I bot 10 hours every day with runemate I haven't been banned yet!

3. kristiaan

If you ever used another botclient on your IP, there is a possibility that they still banned you for that :p
    I have been banned using RuneMate once, and that was cuz i was botting a fresh F2p account... We all know that happends :p
    Still if people want to bot, and want the lowest chance of getting a bann, RuneMate is the client to go for ;)

4. whipdash

responding to all those that say ive used other clients/bots, i havent ive played 100% legit on both the accounts and i also reacted at the three major botting offenses. Im just pointing out that it happens if someone googles it. You guys dont have to be captain obvious about it :) As i said plenty of times that the bot ISNT detected just pointing out that its obviously all about whos lucky and who isnt. Anyways thx for the comments.

5. SlashnHax

What do you mean by you reacted at the three major botting offenses?

6. kristiaan

Hè prob means that je appealed them :)

7. whipdash

i ment that someone said that i had three major botting offenses and it was because i had botted on three other clients, but it wasnt which is kinda weird why they would put three major macro bans directly.

8. turtlebird9k

quit botting on world 85 and 86 :$

9. troro1

I don't belive you. I've been banned using powerbot also and now I've used runemate 10 hours a day too. And I'm banned a second time. It's impossible to bot 10 hours even if you take breaks.

10. xXSlykidXx

Well, maybe you're just unlucky, man! Jagex is on your ass! :D:p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2015 ---
    It also can depend on what you've been botting on here for 10 hours a day. Has it been something that's on high alert?

11. troro1

Fletching. Did only fletching around 10 hours a day at world 2 G.E with tons of people on top of me so that I won't be noticed. Got to 96 and BAM gone.