1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello RuneMates!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mintfez, May 3, 2016.

1. Mintfez

Just thought I would drop an introduction. I go by Mintfez, or Mintpez in other communities. Not much to say besides I'm here to bot along side with some of you. Extremely excited and hopeful that this client isn't as detectable as some of the other competition out there. I was brought here from a post speculating about RuneMate's upcoming release on a color-clicking bot community.

A little about myself: I am enlisted in the United States Marine Corps & extremely proud to serve. I have been in the RuneScape automation scene since the release of SCAR 1.13 (Google it if you don't know! There's some pretty cool things you might learn about the automation world of RuneScape!). I moved to the RSPS automation scene ever since OSRS became extremely difficult to bot. I love to program, though I would never be able to commit to creating something that is more than personal use. If you're ever working on a bot, and can't figure out why it isn't working properly; Send me a PM! I'll be more than happy to try to help squash some bugs. >:)

See you around. 8)

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Welcome to Runemate!

3. Insomniac

Welcome man!

Also, you can mention other botting sites without getting banned;)

4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Thank you for your service and welcome to RuneMate.

5. Jhinn

Welcome! :D

6. waggle96

Welcome to Runemate, Coming from a disabled Veteran of the USAF.

7. Mintfez

I appreciate all the warm welcomes. @Insomniac I didn't know that! Thanks for the information. :)

Insomniac likes this.