1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by middleman619, Jul 4, 2018.

1. middleman619

Hello everybody! My name is middleman and I am just getting into Runescape bot programming for the first time. I figured I should introduce myself as I started yesterday and I have already thrown together a couple simple bots.

I have a fair bit of coding experience so all I need to do is continue to get familiar with the api and I'll be good to go. I am most familiar with C++ but java was my first language so it is coming back like second nature. I hope that you all hear from me throughout my journey and maybe you guys will end up using some of my work.

Once I get familiar I plan on making some video tutorials covering the api because other than the documentation, trial/error and an occasional thread there aren't an incredible amount of resources out there. Plus I have experience with video editing and running a YouTube channel.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say hello and tell you all that I exist. I hope this is a project that I stick with and I hope that I can use this as a catalyst for improving my skills/knowledge in the wide world of code. Cheers!

2. S Q U R E L

C++ is so much better than java

3. middleman619

Yeah, I agree. I am having fun taking a break from it though!

4. Bdoginn

hi middleman

5. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Hello, feel free to post if you have any questions, or ask the dev chat on slack! Although don't personally check slack often, I hear it's pretty active.

Welcome to RM my dude.

6. Negrita