1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with combat and charms

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by BraumTheStache, Aug 31, 2016.

1. BraumTheStache

Hello guys, I recently started to bot combat and currently 70/70/70. I am looking for a monster to get me maxed AND to get me good charms. I was thinking hellhounds for the 80% charm drop, but would you guys suggest it? Also, I have been thinking about fire giants since they are also good for charms and roughly 70% charm drop rate. Deadly red spiders, my issue with them is that I have seen online that they are not that good for charms (roughly 20% charm drop rate) compared to hellhounds and fire giants.
    Lastly, for waterfiends I do not have a very good ranged level as I am only interested in attack, strength, defence.

One addition question, how do you think I should bot combat? Each skill separately until a certain threshold or use shared exp? ( I use full guthans + blood amulet kit for sustain)

What do you guys think?

2. Dylan Turner

I use deadly red spider w/ best crush weapon you can wield/afford and any t50+ armour with a blood fury you can last forever for greater xp then hellhounds w/ a much lower banrate in the chaos tunnels as you will always be alone unlke the popular hellhounds botting spot. But otherwise hellhounds, guthans method for decent xp + charms.

Hope i offered some insight, but sounds like you already have your head screwed on for training spots @ rs3 :)

3. auxi

As Dylan said, blood necklace is highly worth investing in. Been doing Slayer on a new account and so far I have barely needed food at all all the way up to 75 slayer. I also have the Sacrifice ability unlocked though.