Help with combat and charms

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by BraumTheStache, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Hello guys, I recently started to bot combat and currently 70/70/70. I am looking for a monster to get me maxed AND to get me good charms. I was thinking hellhounds for the 80% charm drop, but would you guys suggest it? Also, I have been thinking about fire giants since they are also good for charms and roughly 70% charm drop rate. Deadly red spiders, my issue with them is that I have seen online that they are not that good for charms (roughly 20% charm drop rate) compared to hellhounds and fire giants.
    Lastly, for waterfiends I do not have a very good ranged level as I am only interested in attack, strength, defence.

One addition question, how do you think I should bot combat? Each skill separately until a certain threshold or use shared exp? ( I use full guthans + blood amulet kit for sustain)

What do you guys think?

2. I use deadly red spider w/ best crush weapon you can wield/afford and any t50+ armour with a blood fury you can last forever for greater xp then hellhounds w/ a much lower banrate in the chaos tunnels as you will always be alone unlke the popular hellhounds botting spot. But otherwise hellhounds, guthans method for decent xp + charms.

Hope i offered some insight, but sounds like you already have your head screwed on for training spots @ rs3 :)

3. As Dylan said, blood necklace is highly worth investing in. Been doing Slayer on a new account and so far I have barely needed food at all all the way up to 75 slayer. I also have the Sacrifice ability unlocked though.