Hexis Blackjacking PRO 1.0.8

Blackjack Jack Black in his whack back

1. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

2. gabe itches

Great bot but every 1-2 minutes it removes the blackjack and wastes about 5 seconds making it very bot looking. Idk if that's normal cause I've never done actual thieving but still overall great bot:)

3. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

It removes the blackjack to reset aggro, must wait a little so that it doesn’t trigger it again

4. ingeniuz

Does anyone know the ban rate.I want to use this only for 3 hours a day, with 1-2hours break between each hour?

5. runewild

I've been using it on and off for the past 3-4 weeks. Have gone from 55 to 90 and no ban. Running for 8 hours at a time with a 5-10 min break every hour and I never run it consecutive days.

6. ingeniuz

holy shit, i heard enough xD

7. Aussie_nomad

new bug just started to happen when you get hit it doesnt keep trying to nock them out it just sits there and takes the hits and does nothing and black jack is always removed and then waits 5 seconds cheaks bad equips it and starts again

71423894610 likes this.
  8. 71423894610

Been using for a couple of days with no problems. Bot no longer unequips blackjack to prevent Menaphite Thug from attacking anymore.

Edit: Restarted RuneMate and solved the issue

#88 71423894610, Sep 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  9. Fallschirmjagar

In the past i've had nothing but success with this bot, but not today. It won't lure the Menaphites as I have to do that myself. Once in the room, it will do its job for about ten minutes, but then the Menaphite will fight back and the bot doesn't know what to do. I have restarted Runemate without much success. Bad day I guess. I went from 55-71 in one day a couple of weeks back with no issues.

10. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

Sad to hear, the bot has not been changed and isn't broken, so I'm sorry to say I don't know what the issue could be.

11. Niini

Generally works pretty well but I have found that it gets into a loop of clicks on the ground instead of on the knocked out thug every so often, missing 1 of the two pickpocket opportunities once the thug is knocked out.

12. amour

I've been using this on a 23hp account and it's died several times, tried using wines, tried cakes, tried lobsters. It'll run for an invent and it has to be lucky to make it between one invent to the next. I'd highly recommend making a check where if there's no food, stop blackjacking to refill food before continuing. It would make the survivability much higher.

13. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

Turn the "Eat at X% Health" slider higher so it will start running earlier.

14. Wuhann Clan

Having issues getting this to run, "Heixs Blackjacking PRO could not be started (null)"
    Might this be due to a recent osrs update?

15. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

Try running runemate as Administrator. It’s a client issue

16. amour

It doesn't change anything, again I've been using it on a 23hp account, the level 56 bandits can hit 9s. It stops outside of the door to close the curtain when running and tanks a hit there, so I would need it to eat at 19hp to guarantee tanking two hits when more often than not it takes 3-4 hits while running to refill food.
    It was just a suggestion that would fix the problem not just for me, but also for future people running it. Turning the HP slider really does absolutely nothing in the situation of using low hp accounts. I'm sorry if you took it as criticism, the script bot works great otherwise.

17. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

Cricism is welcome :)

18. Wuhann Clan

I have to run the client from its RuneMate.jar location in order to avoid:

'An internal error occurred (error code: Could not load JRE from The bundle “Java SE 8” couldn’t be loaded because its executable couldn’t be located..)'

Even after updating Java / only having 32bit versions .. each time I try it uses my credits also :/

19. ll4ars

Ye this bot didn't work for me at all.
    VERY slow clicks, if caught trying to knock out wouldn't make it to knock the menaphite out and end up in combat.
    When succesfully knocking them out only gets 1 pickpocket in.
    Wasted me 3 hours of credit for trying to restart and give it another chance.

20. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

Use the lite client when trying to figure out issues... why waste your money?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2020 at 8:35 AM, Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2020 at 8:35 AM ---
    Sorry to hear, but I'm not sure what to suggest.