Hexis Blackjacking PRO 2.3.2

Blackjack Jack Black in his whack back

1. MrMoron

Hey anyone else having this bot miss click a shit load? Only getting 1 pickpocket per knock out when the mouse eventually does click on knockout.

2. BlakeLedBet

Bot just idles until logout when there are no jugs left to buy. Also, the bot stalls out entirely when it accidentally uses a jug instead of eating it.

3. Swych

Both of these have been addressed and will be in the next update. Please keep an eye out :)

The shop issue was a result of me checking if we had any edible food (which is valid after we buy one batch from the Shop) but that's fixed now.
    The miss clicks don't seem to be very bad on my end, I get 2 pickpockets all the time per knock - I've pushed a small tweak to the logic though.

4. alexoconnor

i get this issue where the bot unequips the blackjack and attacks menaphite with fist even though the setting for attacking others is turned off. It just says "opening equipment"

Also sometimes it opens the curtain at bandit and dont do anything.

Overall lots of issues and not efficient. The options to switch worlds or go afk are also very glitchy.

#144 alexoconnor, Dec 30, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  5. Swych

For the first comment, when a bot fails to knock-out a Menaphite and the Player enters combat, you can't knock out whilst you're in combat. To solve this, the bot unequips the Blackjack and Attacks the Menaphite, opening a chat dialog and stalling the Menaphite until it becomes unaggressive.

The second and third comment I'm not sure how to fix, I ran this the other day and it worked fine. I'll give it another go, but there's not "lots of issues", rather you don't understand how to use the bot or there's a niche bug which I'll try to get the bottom of. World Hopping is under construction by @Party as there is a bug in it at the moment, it's not controlled by myself.

6. darknesskiller

Hey, I wanna start by saying I appreciate all your work and bots. Just had a tilting botting session, and this post is to prevent another like this.

Since today's update, the performance dropped drastically. It's again missclicking the second pickpocket a lot of times.

I also have a problem which seems to only happens with Hexis bot, which is when I start the bot, I can't scroll down on the settings page. Meaning I can't setup up the bot and lose the money and hour. This might be a Runemate issue. But it only seems to happen with Hexis bots(maybe because they are the only ones with longer setup pages).

And finally, I set the bot to finish at 0:59 minutes. However, at the minute 58, it run out of food, and it took priority to unnote more, over turning down the bot. which made the timer go over an hour. This could be easily fixed, by changing the priority of ending the bot to the highest (which it should be).

All these happened today, making my 1 hour session costing 3 and being quite buggy, which was quite tilting.

Thank you for your work, again.

7. Swych

Todays update didn't change anything in the bot's reaction time, so whatever results you were having today were either a fluke or just bad luck. It's not perfect, but it won't get much better than this at RuneMate until we hook in Runelite.

The scrolling issue is a client problem, one that is yet to be identified and fixed, but restarting RuneMate or resizing the client usually fixed it.

Stopping the bot at 59 minutes because you don't want to pay for another hour is fine, but stopping the bot is not high priority. The bot will only stop when your target is knocked out, but I'm going to make it stop when it's in the merchant/bar area too. If you wanted to stop before the hour, try setting the time to 55 mins or doing it manually.

8. gronk

Hi there it runs okay, the only issue I am having is that when the bot runs out of food it takes like 10 seconds to get itself out of the bandits attacks and as my account has low hp it would die if i didn't manually intervene and click to go upstairs. is there a way to make it so the bot goes upstairs/uses the anti combat method like normal BEFORE going to restock food. Hope that makes sense.

9. patrickboy

Its very good bot but every time i'm out of wines the guard attacks me and the bot tries to close the curtains but the guard kills me in that time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2022, Original Post Date: Feb 8, 2022 ---
    I have the same issue!

10. patrickboy

Can someone explain me how menaphite thug works? If its aggro ,my characters keeps stealing but it doesnt work because i keep getting attacked.

11. Heyzppl

Hey, So I've been running this bot for a while but I have died 2-3 while using it. It doesn't know when to stop blackjacking and go get more wine from the vendor. If it does go get wine it's remarkably slow. It closes the entryway super slow and doesn't do it fast enough so the npc keeps attacking on the way out of the building. I have to babysit the bot.

12. patrickboy

bot randomly stops and does nothing...

13. Swych

Can you provide any more information? Any bots logs? (in RuneMate client click Help -> View Logs in the top toolbar)

14. Swych

Thank you very much for that. I am pleased to say I have found the bug and fixed it. When you a notification saying my bot has been updated, or you see a post below saying a new version has been released, then it will be fixed and you can try again. Thanks!

15. Swych

The bot will now lose aggro before leaving the room making it much safer than before.

16. Swych

The aggro changes are, but there's still a bug that needs to be pushed through. The bot pusher is broken so I need to wait for Party/Arbiter to fix that. Wait until you see a notification saying the bot has been updated :)

17. OSRSElite

only works once then just stands there

18. FrederickWestover

While blackjacking Thugs, at first, I had the "idle" option selected; this idled then never went back to blackjacking. The character just stayed in its spot. after a minute or so, the script bot stated it was idling for 21 seconds or some, went to 9, then stayed there but never started again.

After restarting the script bot multiple times, it never resumed blackjacking. I restarted Runemate and disabled idling - this seemed to restart the script bot successfully. After babysitting for 10-20 minutes - It's clear the timing is off with blackjacking, it constantly takes damage instead of negating it. In conjunction, the script bot removes my maple blackjack (o) for 5 seconds or so then wields it and continues. I've burnt through 52 lobsters in less than 20 minutes. 76 Thieving.

Am I missing something? Wrong settings? Need advice / or clarification.

19. HandiX

Doesn't seem to work with 10HP accounts, it'll eat all the food despite it being at full health and then will attempt to lure a Bandit but then run and attempt another bandit in an endless process.

20. cdavies

Hello, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, but it seems to only pickpocket once per knock out. I have 62 thieving, so I'll. try menaphites at 65. I have rogues, willow blackjack, and am using wine option. Not sure what is causing it to only thief once?
    Not sure if it matters, but I get the message in chat a lot "I can't do that, they're unconscious" but I cant see what its trying to click.

edit: while banking got this error:

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 0 out of bounds for length -1
    at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBounds(Preconditions.java:64)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBoundsCheckIndex(Preconditions.java:70)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.checkIndex(Preconditions.java:266)
    at java.base/java.util.Objects.checkIndex(Objects.java:359)
    at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:427)
    at kotlin.collections.CollectionsKt___CollectionsKt.firstOrNull(_Collections.kt:279)
    at bot.IiiiIiiIII.break(w:197)
    at bot.IiIiIIiIII.onLoop(x:217)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:77)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(ww:483)
    at nul.iIiiIIiiiIiiii.run(wha:422)