1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Mining AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Makutu, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

2. Dale71

o_O why the name change? and whats changed...?

Btw, this is deffinantly my favourite mining bot i use alot and never encounter errors. I just mine dark amnica.. Thankyou!

3. Jduarte

i cant get it to mine iron. It just tps to Falador and sits there

4. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

5. CauliflaSan

I'm onboard with this idea, Just a standalone F2P version of this bot for the Iron patch south west of Varrock with hard coded co-ordinates for the nodes and banks so no web pathing errors can come into play.

6. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

7. bait

Hey,

4-tick mining literally spams the rocks which is very botlike. If I disable 4-ticking, rockertunies stop working and bot seems to never refill the stamina bar (which it should do however much less frequently, AFK-like). If bot somehow manages to stop mining or is interrupted, it just seems to afk (dunno tho if some afk-measures were happening).

Also upon starting the bot it seems to instantly teleport to fremmy because it's a default option. This is very annoying.

Necrite is mined by default in Alkharid resource dungeon which requires 75 dungeoneering. This could be stated somewhere. Another viable method of mining necrite is the Uzer mine (travel via traveller's necklace or fairy rings & akh teleport)

Mining Phasmite in Phasmatys got me once stuck in the woods while banking.

Apart from those issues, the bot is working great.

#107 bait, Aug 24, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  8. matthews34

Any chance to include support for the metal bank by the pirates hideout for Banite ore?

9. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Adding the Wilderness into the bot means adding anti-pk. If we die the web is not reliable enough to move your player back to the location, resulting in the player losing their items and getting stuck. Sorry.

10. oxjames3

Doesn't mine in phasitime.

11. NxSHxD4

Works fantastically at 4 ticking. As you probably already know it has problems returning to west Varrock mine after banking... Are there any plans to fix this? Otherwise, 5/5 for powermining

12. Outcasted

As others have pointed out it's very anoying that when mining iron it mines in south-west varrock mine, walkes to bank then if running smoth it teleports to FALADOR(?) and runs back to south-west varrock mine.
    It's also pretty anoying that the bot decides where you should mine, even if you cant access the place. Some ores I needed to selfwalk to that place to make it start mining, but then it wouldn't find its way back after banking.

It sucks with this "minor" wrongs since this is by far the best bot I've used when it comes to mining. But would be great if u could decide where to mine and then it banks closest from there or something simular. Like it will only look for, lets say Iron Rocks, within 10-20sqs. Just an idea. And also it would be nice if the bot didn't rushstart to teleport to the current default ore instantly when starting.

13. JohnBuell

Tried using this bot to mine coal. Teleports to Falador and attempts to run to south west lumbridge. Gets lost and resets by teleporting again. If I manually start at the coal it does a full inventory just fine but isn't able to get back.

14. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

15. Wastish

I'm having an issue with it not banking. The mouse is moving and trying to do something once the bank is open, but it's just not quite nailing it. If I manually click deposit and close the bank, it picks up on the empty inventory and heads on back out.

16. raj203

Hi Team,

Can you update the bot please to mine light ores on the new island? Also, the bot stops 4 ticking or clicking at all after a few minutes or so and requires the user to press on the rock for it to function again.

If four ticking is not chosen, the bot does not go for rockortunities.

17. TitanThemis

Bot mines perfectly!! but when it comes to teleporting it doesnt let the animation go through. the bot must think its automatic or something. cus it never teleports from the clicking. so none the less cant bank which makes this useless.

18. oxjames3

Its having a lot of trouble mining banite. please fix

19. redsnow

Using the mining guild the bot right clicks lodestone and goes to varrock lodestone and walks from there to the bank deposits and returns to ore (runite/orikulum) anyway to fix this or make it force lodestone to falador

20. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.