1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 2.5.0

No added preservatives

1. Ernesto15

Something was fucked up on the bot, it kept planting seeds and then hopping

2. kieron606

Hi mate, working great overall but a few issues.

If you start the bot in the seed room, it doesnt find the door and will run outside of the farm.

When it has finished a round it will deposit the fruit but then not find the door to restart (Forcing me to restart the script bot or click the new seeds manually)

But overall its brilliant.

3. Swych

The client is having problems at the moment, it should be back up in a few days,

4. alexoconnor

For 2 runs i set it to run for 1:59 it instead runs for over 2 hours to like 2:23-2:25 or so.

please refund the $0.2 thanx

5. Robert Willis

Using this, works well ,does complete the tithe farm run, however think the logic might be broken, seems to go back to the bank for more watering cans alot. even tho it has enough in the inventory already. Slowing xp per hour and points per hour, but most of all looks bot like as a normal player wouldnt do this.

Also if you have 8 watering cans in your bank / invent but they do not have water in them the bot goes into fault, i found a way around this by buying 50 and filling them all.

6. Swych

The bot will not stop/break if you're in the farm, otherwise you'd lose out on xp..
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2022, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2022 ---
    Yep I've identified this issue will be fixing it very quickly. Apologies for the inconvenience

7. nVIII

nVIII ok

Bot gets stuck planting seeds a lot, I'm using the level 34 ones on a 4 row.

15k/h over 2 hours

8. itsalpha

script bot runs good for a bit then just afk's and plants start to die can never get a full run in for points

9. Swych

Try running 4 lanes if it can't handle 5.

10. Swych

There's no reason it will stop if there isn't lag or something else causing a delay

11. WuuWuu

aftetr 2h of smooth running, it stop at "select seed" and stays in one place.

12. NotDanix

doest work for me lost like 2 dollars trying to make it funcional, just spam clicks everywhere

13. FrederickWestover

This is the third Hexis bot that has broken for me. - so far no response from the developer.

00:02:13 INFO Selecting Golovanova seed
    00:02:13 INFO [OSRS Glitch] The OSRS game engine has a glitch when using consumable items on entities. This breaks most bots, so we're correcting things.
    00:02:13 DEBUG Hovered InteractableRectangle(842, 790, 33, 31) on the first attempt.
    00:02:14 DEBUG Hovered Tithe patch [12066, 3544, 0] on the first attempt.

Dollars spent on broken bots. Can I PLEASE get some help?
    Construction, Blackjacking, and Now Tithe all state: [OSRS Glitch] The OSRS game engine has a glitch when using consumable items on entities. This breaks most bots, so we're correcting things.

14. Zenpai00

Bot gets stuck and just stands there, tried multiple times with different tiers but still gets stuck and fails to do the task correctly. waster a dollar on this.

15. Swych

Provide me some log files so I can try help you.

16. Ashestoashes

Started using this bot and it works great. However, I noticed that it spam clicks the seeds at the start for no reason. Also, it crashed trying to refill water cans and also wouldn't click on the water barrel on another occasion. Attached the logs.

Attached Files:

17. Lead Coffin

hey. i tried to start the bot 5 times and it crashed every time and still charged me. Can you help me with that, bot was working earlier today.

18. lostrarepepe

bot does one run and then gets stuck trying to plant the first seed of the second run

19. Botting10101

I've posted my review of the Lite version on the thread for Hexis Tithe Farm Lite. By the posts above it seems like these issues pertain through the Pro version. Will happily use this bot as it's very good otherwise, once these bugs are fixed.

20. Birre112

No working, steals cash, and thats about it. 0/10