1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, new developer here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LogicalFallacy, Dec 22, 2021.

1. LogicalFallacy

Hey all, I'm a fairly experienced python dev and have been running my own scripts bots for a while now, looking to monetize them as I've hit multiple 99s and haven't been caught.

The current bots are adequate but mine come with added randomness to avoid detection.

Can anyone direct me on how I can submit scripts bots/get started? I tried to go to the dev section but it says my account already exists?

Also, is it possible to accept payment in Monero? I'm not sure on how it all works here.

Regards,

LF

2. dahnae

You'd have to write your bots in java to monetize them here, if that's something you're willing to do, you can hop on the discord (Join the RuneMate Discord Server!) to ask questions and/or take a look at the pinned resources.

For payments, you get paid in runemate credits that you could technically sell to others users for whatever currency you wish. However, if you wish to be paid directly by the site owners, you can only be paid via paypal (essentially your only option for large amounts)

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Welcome to runemate :)

I think I know the issue you're referring to with the "your account already exists" thing, I think I had that as well when I first started. I don't remember how I fixed it, I forget if it fixed itself eventually or if I asked an admin or something? Honestly the Runemate discord is more active for answering questions than the forums, so you might have more luck there: Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

Not sure the best tutorial tbh, there's a few that you can find for setting up intellij (I think the most recent one being Tutorial - [2020] Setting up IntelliJ

For a full YouTube tutorial, the most complete one is Snufalufagus' TreeBot tutorial on YouTube.

As Dahnae said the typical way for authors to be paid out is PayPal, but you can always sell credits to users for crypto if there's enough buyers.