1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do YOU think Runemate can be improved?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by CuppaJava, Aug 31, 2022.

?

Which aspects of Runemate do you think could most be improved? Or might be turning away botters?

1. General stability/reliability (including QA and bugfixes, for both Runemate & specific bots)

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. More clear error handling/debugging/more helpful error messages (for Runemate & bots)

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Having a cleaner botstore; Removing bots which are barely working/unreliable

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  4. Having, generally, a wider variety of small/niche bots on the store

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  5. Having specifically more endgame bots (such as bosses)

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  6. Having specifically more bots catered towards goldfarming methods

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  7. More outreach/advertising Runemate bots to botters outside of Runemate itself

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  8. More community building such as events/active discussions on discord or the forums

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  9. Runemate's payment structure (whether changing it or making it more clear)

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  10. Further mitigating bot risk & finding/endorsing ways to avoid bans better

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Hey. I spend a lot of time thinking about Runemate: user base, common sentiment, my own bots, and what can be improved. I read & respond to a lot of feedback, so I have some ideas, but I still don't feel like I have a clear picture on why botters seem to be leaving over time. It doesn't seem like there's a mass exodus to other platforms (by what I can tell). Yet the botter count dwindles.

So I'd like to ask.

In your opinion, what aspects of Runemate would you like to see improved/focused on?
    What aspects of Runemate do you think are currently lacking/turning away botters?

Pick whichever feel most relevant, and let me know if there's anything I'm missing.

ggggggg1 likes this.
  2. FranchescaNear

You are the best ...

S i m p l e

3. Duke Electro

I don't think goldfarming bots would attract the right people, a lot of osrs players are Ironman or GIM nowadays. Bots as collecting, clues, and farming would be great additions to RM

4. ananthos

A lot of the botting scene use proxies. The fact that Runemate doesn't support it and even actively discourage it cuts out a lot of the market.
    The pricing structure isn't catered towards goldfarmers. At least let goldfarmers participate by selling based on instances.

Avoiding bans is of course #1 and should be for most.

5. ggggggg1

I think it's mostly about the bans if I had to guess, but that is a pretty loaded answer because it's not practically fixable.