1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question How to get the actual client mouse position?

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by 420aimbotting, Feb 25, 2024.

1. 420aimbotting

I've been searching for this one for hours.

So what I mean by actual mouse position,

Mouse.getPosition(); returns the bot mouse position, but that isn't always the mouse position.

For example if I pause the script bot, then move my actual human mouse into and out of the window, the mouse position resets to 0,0 or -1,-1 i forget which.

However upon resuming the script bot it reports the mouse position as being the same as before the script bot was paused. For example, in the middle of the window.

How am I able to get the actual mouse position of which the client is sending to the server?
    This is a common ability in the bot platform i am migrating from which shall not be named lol

thanks again so much. this is very important for me

EDIT:

This is a separate issue but am trying to control the mouse behavior when the script bot pauses, however it seems like any calls to Mouse.move i place inside of the onPause method just simply return false. How can I allow mouse movement inside the onPause method? Otherwise I will have to create my own pause button on the gui

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

3. 420aimbotting

Yeah i tried but they got enraged that i asked for this basic thing that any legit bot requires, called me malding and other things, and banned me from this discord lol. Shame they will never know

#3 420aimbotting, Feb 25, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2024
  4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

I highly doubt that, what was your discord user

5. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Bot Author

You was kicked not banned.

And to answer your question, this isn't something Runemate would provide so I would stop asking for it.