1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial How to Use RuneMate Spectre

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Arbiter, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Nick Ghannam

Doesn't have a download link for Mac? Any help Please

2. trevorrs

I downloaded the .Jar for mac and now as soon as I log in to the client, it states "Downloading one missing or obsolete cloud resource" and then quits and gives me a java error message, so I re-download java updating it, and restarted computer, I'm still running into this problem....

law of 69 likes this.
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Please see this thread for more information:

Tutorial - Runemate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting | Community | RuneMate

And specifically, this post:

Mac is currently not supported, and as such the download button for it has been disabled. Re-instating Mac support is a top priority and will be done promptly.

Source: Bug - Confused | Community | RuneMate

4. Lyrcon

Thanks for the information (y)

5. planetk

it wont let me load the game now after the update... can some one help me please

6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Re-read the instructions. Follow it word for word. If the problem persists describe it in better detail.

7. Twalig

Very good job on this!

Arbiter likes this.
  8. sinder

i cant get it to work, ive read this many times now Tutorial - How to Use RuneMate Spectre | Community | RuneMate " i press " the "Start Instance" button will be enabled. You can click this button to begin botting. " and then the bot shows up, but the bot is allready started, and when i try to pause or stop the bot the instances and then change settings to the town i want it to fish in it doesnt start, just says " [​IMG] "
    Nothing happens, it just stands there until i get logged out.

9. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

That's a bug with a specific bot, not the client. Report it in the bot's dedicated Support & Feedback thread. In the meantime you can try one of the many other bots we have.

10. sinder

ok i went over to Wc, and im not sure if this is spectres fault or the bot maker, but everytime i lvlup or the bot presses on " cutt oak " it clicks on my screen so if i type the text will stop, and if im in another game runescape window will popup infront of the screen everytime it lvls up. Possible to fix this by any settings or somehow?
    ive got 2 screens and ive tried both to minimize the runemate + runescape game and tried to have the bot and runescape on my second screen, doesnt help. the runescape have popped up infront of my screen 4 times while typing this.

11. ichaseexp

@Arbiter whats up, client needs a quick fix ... Randoms are not being dismissed. Found it happening on Maxifisher, Told @Aidden already, he told me its a client issue, so reporting it to you..

12. Scourge

Is there proxy support for this or not yet?

13. Pryvis

Think i might just gold farm now lol

14. ceriodamus

Will Spectre somehow allow botting not having to put Runescape client into focus for every action? Just curious :)

15. KaoticxPkayZ

Is it still possible to run multiple bots like with the previous client? Or is it possible to use the previous client? It was all working well for me previously but now I'm having new issues like the bots can't close the bank or other small issues, and I would rather risk continuing to use the old client.

16. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

All random handlers have been disabled for years. You can safely ignore random events with no consequence to you. This is nothing new with Spectre.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2016 ---
    It seems this issue only affects a small group of people using Spectre, making it hard to reproduce and debug. To be honest, it may be out of our control entirely as we don't want to modify the host client and it may be the host client doing that. I would recommend a full restart and seeing if that consistently happens for you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2016 ---
    Yes you can run as many instances as you like. No it is not possible to use the previous client.

17. BigC

Anyone else getting this? if this is not the right section to post this im sorry.[​IMG]

18. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Install the official RuneScape client. Link is in the original post. Read more carefully next time.

19. BigC

i did install the official client and restarted runemate like the guide said it still keeps poping up with the same thing.

20. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Then your Windows configuration is off. It's no problem though. You'll just have to manually open the RuneScape client from your Start menu and hit "Refresh Clients" in RuneMate. Couple more clicks, but it's not the end of the world. You may also want to try uninstalling and re-installing the RuneScape client.