1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can Officially Say Botting Is Now Pointless

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by travino_out, Jan 20, 2016.

1. kazzum

Jagex are full of shit... they cannot detect bots at all. They rely on players reporting you for botting and then they flag your account and watch it and if you get reported again they ban you.

It is impossible to prove the difference between a bot and a human player. Even using heat maps wont prove it.

Anybody that says "i got banned after botting for 2 hrs" is botting in an obvious location like green dragons and you get reported all the time because people dont want to fight with bots for dragons.

I have been botting for years on my main and its all but maxed and I've only ever had 1 minor ban offence which dropped my 99s back down to 98 but I just botted them back up again.

Dont be stupid about where you bot and you wont get banned, its really that simple.

2. travino_out

Its really hard to say because no one actually knows and speculates. I got auto detected then reviewed by a team... apparently. Also noticed I had the option to appeal my ban the day before it was reviewed (which occurred 12 hours after my 2 day ban started counting) so im guessing jagex does have some sort of anti-cheat method. But if these new bots are good as they say that will no longer be an issue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 29, 2016 ---
    Btw does anyone know how long jagex means by one week trading ban or ingame?? bc its over a week now and im still waiting.

3. Runebot2

Which wine bot?