1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have never been hacked 15 years playing runescape. Until I used Runemate

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by nugz at 7, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nugz at 7

No. When I logged in I was in castle wars bank with only the expensive shit unequipped.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2019 ---

Of course you say that. And the reason they would is because people like you guys think they would never do something like this. A few accounts a day filled with 100m or more would easily go unnoticed as people are stupid.

I simply looked up best osrs bot and read reviews on runemate. Was hoping the reviews weren't all just phony and made by the owner. Hey man maybe it's just a really odd coincidence, but I really don't want to think it is.

Emperos likes this.
  2. wede333

Oh shit! I forgot I was the owner. No, the reviews aren't phony.
    It's not our fault you googled "Best osrs bot" and came across a free Theater of blood script bot that was actually fake. Woah, crazy right!
    If what you're saying was true, they'd have access to accounts worth 1000x your total wealth

3. nugz at 7

No I downloaded only runemate. Nothing else, whatsoever.

4. Jhinn

it was me thanks for the stuff dude

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

So what are you still doing here then? We try our best to explain to you how it's not viable nor possible for the owners to pick out distinct accounts to steal from, you're actually just being ignorant now and want to go the easy way of blaming the only thing you can think of.

6. nugz at 7

Just replying to you people blinding writing off runemate as an obvious suspect in this.

There isn't a bigger coincidence out there. I know what I have on my PC (it is basically still fresh install). And I know what I click on.

Keep blowing smoke up people's ass so you can defend your favorite bot. One day you will open your eyes when you are robbed as well.

Emperos likes this.
  7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I'm not sure if you have read the spoiler yet, but i showed you factual evidence you can even research yourself that runemate wouldnt be able to just target individual accounts.

8. nugz at 7

Ahhh okay. Must have been some crazy kid who guessed my password.

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

i g n o r a n t

10. Swych

Yall are dumb as hell. OP you didn't get hacked by RuneMate, I suggest changing your passwords, setting up 2FA for everything, and scanning your computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.