I need help with the RUNEMATE client

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Shady Bliss, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Please can someone assist me on minimizing the client to hide mode so that its the tray, i don't know how to do it. Im trying to playing Counter strike while botting but its interfering with my mouse while i play and its making me look like a hacker in game hahah, this will get me an over watch ban at this rate.

2. I love you, thank you very much. Should this stop the interference when playing csgo?
  3. It should never interfere, maybe it will. :p
  4. It only does with CSGO, and it shouldnt be seen by VAC right? I didnt have any trouble playing the star wars beta with it running which is strange.
  5. That's very weird, tagging @Cloud @Arbiter for possibly an explanation. :p
  6. hopefully there will be one :D
  7. The client does not interact with your actual operating system mouse/cursor. If it's jumping around it could be system lag that is in part caused by the client running.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2015 ---
    Hiding to tray should help with performance a little.
  8. Alright, but CSGO is not a very power heavy game, i also run a £2500 PC that should handle both these running with no issues. Its just weird because when i hear clicking in the bot i cannot move my cursor on CSGO, and its cursor movements that i am not making, i can leave my mouse and it will move or twitch in the game. But this doesn't happen on any over game Ive tried.
  9. It's just not possible lol. I don't know what else to say. XD
    vipertrek79 likes this.
  10. But im not going crazy lol.. im pretty sure Runemate bot is the one causing this issue. I don't have it when the client is not running. It's really strange and thought id report it anyway.
    If you have csgo your self, please try this out and test it. Youll see what i mean :D
  11. I play csgo daily, and I never hide my runemate client. I have never had these issues you speak of :D
    This ^^