Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Illuminati Barrows Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits
Dark sage updated Illuminati Barrows Trial with a new update entry:

Illuminati Barrows Trial v0.0.8.6 Released!

Illuminati Barrows Trial updated to v0.0.8.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

*** v 0.0.8.6 ****

fixed a few minor bugs that were discovered in an extended test run
worked on efficiency improvements

**** V 0.0.9.0 ****

Will mark the initial release of RS3 support
Data collections have begun, and require more work then anticipated originally
Aiming to have support within a week for RS3 ready to go

Fire caper
The bot just take's all of the barrows tabs from the bank and prints: "00:01:30 SEVERE Out of Barrows Tabs" on the log.

Edit: Had only 5 barrows tabs, bought 30 and now it's working well so far.

Last edited:
@Dark sage here's what i see after the 1st run (and at middle of a 2nd one):

1. i don't see the ranged weapon option in the interface and it doesn't automatically switch to my dorgeshuun crossbow in my inventory for ahrim. it does however swap back to the trident after finishing ahrim.
2. not sure why it randomly chooses prayer potions to drink from instead of use the same one until it is empty.
3. i have dragon selected a my melee weapon with a d scim in my inventory but it still fights the monsters in the crypt using the trident instead.
4. it almost always stops to fight whenever it is attacked (regular mobs) instead of searching for the chest and only getting a certain percentage.
5. since it almost always stops to fight, it will keep doing so even if the rewards potential is already maxed.
6. can get stuck and try to click doors it can't reach in the crypt.
7. doesn't solve the puzzle fast enough, meaning it gets disrupted by aggro'd monster attacks.
8. it opened the crypt chest before killing the 6th brother.
9. after killing the brother (which it did after already opening the chest) it kept clicking on the already open chest instead of teleporting/walking out.
10. after i manually teleported to clan wars, and it had restored stats and teleported to barrows, it just kept trying to dig at the entrance to barrows without walking to a grave spot, forcing me to stop and restart the script.
11. not sure why, but it got stuck in a loop of digging into a grave then leaving. placing it in a spot where it can't dig into a grave made it just spam dig. had to stop the script mid-run.
12. during the 3rd run the last brother (Karil in this instance) spawned after answering the puzzle, in a small room. after solving the puzzle the bot instantly (for a change tbh) clicked the 2nd door to go into the chest room, but then kept trying to fight the brother on the other side of the door.

as suggestions:
1. adding brother killing order (choosing which brothers you'd like to kill first).
2. choosing which brother you'd like to pray for and which you're fine with tanking to save prayer.
3. when in the crypt, check who the bot is fighting. if it's not the 6th brother then prioritize finding the chest over staying in combat.
4. keep track of potential rewards so that it never fights regular monsters after a certain percentage, as fighting is literally a waste of resources and time beyond a certain point.

Last edited:
Fire caper
Did one run and I can see that it is not worth it. The reactions of this bots are too slow, like mentioned on the post above.
I'd recommend you remove the 1 hour limitation until the bot is worth using.

Misfits
@MyRMaccount It would be greatly appreciated to the see the log files from these runs, as for me to see what could have caused a few of these issues you mentioned.

As for the brothers. There is 8 different Rotations currently programmed in which rely on a playersense value to determine which is used. Optional prayer usage is not a feasible option at this time. This bot is Rather Massive in size and in code length.

The Crypt :
The Rewards Potential is tracked, not going into a lot of detail about it. It will fight the crypt mobs until the percentage reaches 99% (cap without final brother). Atfer this point you may reach auto-Retaliated combat while The rather resource intensive crypt traversal logic is being processed. The bot has been adjusted multiple times, And should always prioritize the final brother fight over "Searching" the chest. It is quite rare that the chest would be looted before final brothers' spawn is registered by the bot.

Puzzle Door :
The puzzle solving method has been re-written multiple times and as of now the current method is the most efficient (meaning it does not answer wrong). The speed of the puzzle being slower is from the fact the bot has to process a full new loop to call the puzzle solver method. I have tried other ways to get it called sooner but those other methods would cause the puzzle to never be solved.

6. can get stuck and try to click doors it can't reach in the crypt.
As for this - This is where posting log files can be quite helpful to see what the cause is, and what the bot is attempting to do

11. not sure why, but it got stuck in a loop of digging into a grave then leaving. placing it in a spot where it can't dig into a grave made it just spam dig. had to stop the script bot mid-run.
Again log files can go a very long way in finding the cause and making a resolution... I have personally tried to re-create this exact bug cause it has been reported 1 time before. I have not been able to re-create this bug to find the cause and make a fix.

1. i don't see the ranged weapon option in the interface and it doesn't automatically switch to my dorgeshuun crossbow in my inventory for ahrim. it does however swap back to the trident after finishing ahrim.

All 3 weapon choices are in the top row of choice boxes on the UI (there are 4 choices in the top row)
It does not auto-detect a weapon that was not chosen, logically this would be very difficult to do, and was attempted before but caused significantly slower re-action times, and infinite gear swapping loops

Did one run and I can see that it is not worth it. The reactions of this bots are too slow, like mentioned on the post above.
I'd recommend you remove the 1 hour limitation until the bot is worth using.

As it stands. The hourly limit will NOT be removed. and again log files go a very long way in finding causes and fixes to bugs.
"Reactions of this bots are too slow" -- Log files and details from you, go a long way, rather then saying, as above

@MyRMaccount It would be greatly appreciated to the see the log files from these runs, as for me to see what could have caused a few of these issues you mentioned.

As for the brothers. There is 8 different Rotations currently programmed in which rely on a playersense value to determine which is used. Optional prayer usage is not a feasible option at this time. This bot is Rather Massive in size and in code length.

The Crypt :
The Rewards Potential is tracked, not going into a lot of detail about it. It will fight the crypt mobs until the percentage reaches 99% (cap without final brother). Atfer this point you may reach auto-Retaliated combat while The rather resource intensive crypt traversal logic is being processed. The bot has been adjusted multiple times, And should always prioritize the final brother fight over "Searching" the chest. It is quite rare that the chest would be looted before final brothers' spawn is registered by the bot.

Puzzle Door :
The puzzle solving method has been re-written multiple times and as of now the current method is the most efficient (meaning it does not answer wrong). The speed of the puzzle being slower is from the fact the bot has to process a full new loop to call the puzzle solver method. I have tried other ways to get it called sooner but those other methods would cause the puzzle to never be solved.

As for this - This is where posting log files can be quite helpful to see what the cause is, and what the bot is attempting to do

Again log files can go a very long way in finding the cause and making a resolution... I have personally tried to re-create this exact bug cause it has been reported 1 time before. I have not been able to re-create this bug to find the cause and make a fix.

added all logs that were produced during my trial for today in the message.

if the bot looting the chest before finishing the fight with the brother is a rare occurrence then i wish i was as lucky when it comes to getting barrow items from the chest as i am 27 chests dry. jokes aside, i did open the bot window to see an already looted chest while my character is fighting the last brother.

as for choosing a ranged weapon then i'll check again tomorrow since i think i'm too close for today's time limit, however i did realize my mistake and i assume it should work fine (didn't notice i could scroll to the side for more setting options, essentially leaving ranged weapon unchosen).

if the puzzle solving speed can't be sped up then that could get you stuck in a VERY long single chest run as you might not get lucky enough to not get chain aggro'd by mobs.

also, i guess i could have made it clearer, but in my 12th bullet regarding trying to fight the brother behind the door, instead of opening the door in order to fight him it will instead keep trying to attack and receive the "I can't reach that!" message.

if i did have dragon selected as my melee weapon then why did it not switch to it at any point? also for what reason did you set the bot to keep fighting until it's at 99%? that's just overkill

Attachments

• 08-06 15-00-49 - shared.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 08-06 14-58-57 - Illuminati Barrows Trial.txt
    4 KB · Views: 2
  • 08-06 21 30 18 - spectre.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 08-06 15-07-33 - Illuminati Barrows Trial.txt
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 08-06 15-24-09 - Illuminati Barrows Trial.txt
    27 KB · Views: 1
  • 08-06 15-41-51 - Illuminati Barrows Trial.txt
    72.8 KB · Views: 1
Misfits
added all logs that were produced during my trial for today in the message.

if the bot looting the chest before finishing the fight with the brother is a rare occurrence then i wish i was as lucky when it comes to getting barrow items from the chest as i am 27 chests dry. jokes aside, i did open the bot window to see an already looted chest while my character is fighting the last brother.

as for choosing a ranged weapon then i'll check again tomorrow since i think i'm too close for today's time limit, however i did realize my mistake and i assume it should work fine (didn't notice i could scroll to the side for more setting options, essentially leaving ranged weapon unchosen).

if the puzzle solving speed can't be sped up then that could get you stuck in a VERY long single chest run as you might not get lucky enough to not get chain aggro'd by mobs.

also, i guess i could have made it clearer, but in my 12th bullet regarding trying to fight the brother behind the door, instead of opening the door in order to fight him it will instead keep trying to attack and receive the "I can't reach that!" message.

if i did have dragon selected as my melee weapon then why did it not switch to it at any point? also for what reason did you set the bot to keep fighting until it's at 99%? that's just overkill

the bot is set to fight until the total level of 1000 of monsters/brothers is fought, which is the minimal amount posted by a jmod to receive the optimal chance at getting the maximum loot per chest
upload_2017-8-6_11-58-12.png
as posted in this image.

I could drop the number but as you saw the brother does not wait til the chest meaning it can spawn at any point. example if brother spawns in a hallway/room before the chest, the bot would stop gathering kills and could come up 10% short of the optimal 100% of chest reward. I have tested it with a lower number and have seen it happen.

The puzzle solver has been re-written multiple times, the only method that has been 100% reliable to solve is the current method, do note, I plan to try more methods in hopes to speed it up.

As for the brother getting stuck behind a door... it is a lot of trial and error, to prevent this. 1 view is I can make the delay longer between each traversal, but at same time can use more resources and take much much longer to traverse through to the final room with chest.

The dragon item not being equipped is something I will be looking into, while doing multiple extended test runs for the current updates in the works atm.

27 dry.. not quite as bad I as I went.. I did 45 chests before getting my first loot, now it comes close to the expected drop rate of 1 in 16

Thank you for the log reports, I will review them and work on find the causes and putting a resolution into place. while doing this next round of updates. Which will also bring the RS3 support

the bot is set to fight until the total level of 1000 of monsters/brothers is fought, which is the minimal amount posted by a jmod to receive the optimal chance at getting the maximum loot per chest
View attachment 3568
as posted in this image.

I could drop the number but as you saw the brother does not wait til the chest meaning it can spawn at any point. example if brother spawns in a hallway/room before the chest, the bot would stop gathering kills and could come up 10% short of the optimal 100% of chest reward. I have tested it with a lower number and have seen it happen.

The puzzle solver has been re-written multiple times, the only method that has been 100% reliable to solve is the current method, do note, I plan to try more methods in hopes to speed it up.

As for the brother getting stuck behind a door... it is a lot of trial and error, to prevent this. 1 view is I can make the delay longer between each traversal, but at same time can use more resources and take much much longer to traverse through to the final room with chest.

The dragon item not being equipped is something I will be looking into, while doing multiple extended test runs for the current updates in the works atm.

27 dry.. not quite as bad I as I went.. I did 45 chests before getting my first loot, now it comes close to the expected drop rate of 1 in 16

Thank you for the log reports, I will review them and work on find the causes and putting a resolution into place. while doing this next round of updates. Which will also bring the RS3 support

actually the "100%" is not the best profit/hour potential. this max potential more so about getting the chance of dragon med helm/keys/bolt racks. but the best gp/hour potential is where you get max death runes (755, possible to get 74.6%)/max blood runes (880). this is why i said that actually getting the 100% is overkill, and in fact a waste as runes are the main source of income.

also for the most part the last brother should always spawn when you open (not search) the last chest. meaning a possibility is to get optimal reward potential and then ignore everything until you open the chest, forcing the last brother to spawn.

Misfits
should always prioritize the final brother fight over "Searching" the chest
as I stated previously the final brother is prioritized over the searching of the chest. I can see where the 100% can be overkill in some users opinions.

What I could do is add an optional kill count for the monsters in crypt. For those only using trident in 5 of 6 brothers fight, the resource wasting is at a minimal even when doing the kill count in crypt. I personally use the Guthans armor, Trident, Blowpipe, and Guthans warspear. My overall cost per trip is 1 barrows tab, 1 food, and 2-4 doses of ppot, plus the less the 40-60 casts from trident. I have made more back in runes, and non rare drops to profit using this method. But as I stated earlier I will look into adding an optional Kill count collection within the crypt for those who just want to kill brothers and get out

8. it opened the crypt chest before killing the 6th brother.
9. after killing the brother (which it did after already opening the chest) it kept clicking on the already open chest instead of teleporting/walking out.

This was actually updated and fixed roughly 1 hour after the last run I can see on my end... it didn't post on thread due to fact I didn't want to update the version number on manifest(already modified the manifest for RS3 support which is still in testing phases). The bot should never loot chest before brother is fought

as I stated previously the final brother is prioritized over the searching of the chest. I can see where the 100% can be overkill in some users opinions.

What I could do is add an optional kill count for the monsters in crypt. For those only using trident in 5 of 6 brothers fight, the resource wasting is at a minimal even when doing the kill count in crypt. I personally use the Guthans armor, Trident, Blowpipe, and Guthans warspear. My overall cost per trip is 1 barrows tab, 1 food, and 2-4 doses of ppot, plus the less the 40-60 casts from trident. I have made more back in runes, and non rare drops to profit using this method. But as I stated earlier I will look into adding an optional Kill count collection within the crypt for those who just want to kill brothers and get out

This was actually updated and fixed roughly 1 hour after the last run I can see on my end... it didn't post on thread due to fact I didn't want to update the version number on manifest(already modified the manifest for RS3 support which is still in testing phases). The bot should never loot chest before brother is fought

i was suggesting to prioritize the search for the chest as a way to avoid trying to attack a brother that is behind a door. searching for the chest is essentially searching for the last brother at the same time while knowing exactly where he will spawn.

i'm not talking about getting 100% as only a waste in regards to using resources for it, but also as it takes time to essentially lessen your average reward (getting bolt racks instead of runes). it means you use time and resources (even if the resources used are somewhat negligible) to get a lesser average reward due to bolt racks (of course the max reward rises, but you don't get a dragon med helm enough for it to be better than runes). i'm not saying that you lose money by doing it, but rather that you earn less.

i was suggesting to prioritize the search for the chest as a way to avoid trying to attack a brother that is behind a door. searching for the chest is essentially searching for the last brother at the same time while knowing exactly where he will spawn.

i'm not talking about getting 100% as only a waste in regards to using resources for it, but also as it takes time to essentially lessen your average reward (getting bolt racks instead of runes). it means you use time and resources (even if the resources used are somewhat negligible) to get a lesser average reward due to bolt racks (of course the max reward rises, but you don't get a dragon med helm enough for it to be better than runes). i'm not saying that you lose money by doing it, but rather that you earn less.

Thanks for being one of the few people on RM who write coherent, concise, and well thought out bug reports. :p

Couple of things I noticed after doing a quick trial run to see how good this bot is:

1) When banking for prayer potions, the bot withdrew 2x Prayer Potion (1), when it should've found full potions
2) After getting 100% loot potential, and trying to go through the door with the puzzle. The bot is too slow to respond to the puzzle, it gets attacked and cannot get through the door. I had to manually intervene to solve the puzzle.

Otherwise, this bot feels like it has potential. Just thought I should let you know in case you were not aware of these issues.

Misfits
Couple of things I noticed after doing a quick trial run to see how good this bot is:

1) When banking for prayer potions, the bot withdrew 2x Prayer Potion (1), when it should've found full potions
2) After getting 100% loot potential, and trying to go through the door with the puzzle. The bot is too slow to respond to the puzzle, it gets attacked and cannot get through the door. I had to manually intervene to solve the puzzle.

Otherwise, this bot feels like it has potential. Just thought I should let you know in case you were not aware of these issues.

The prayer potion issue is being addressed in current update that I'm working on. The puzzle door. I am trying to find a faster yet reliable method to solve it.

Thanks for feedback. Hoping to push this rather large update by end of night or tomorrow

You didn't have to intervene, eventually it would solve the puzzle by itself, it's just slow :p

You didn't have to intervene, eventually it would solve the puzzle by itself, it's just slow :p

Yea I tend to manually intervene for puzzles too because it's very botlike imo to just keep clicking the door. I run it on my main b/c I don't have any other accounts that can do barrows so I can see if there are any bugs, and I'd rather not get banned lol

Misfits
Yea I tend to manually intervene for puzzles too because it's very botlike imo to just keep clicking the door. I run it on my main b/c I don't have any other accounts that can do barrows so I can see if there are any bugs, and I'd rather not get banned lol

as previously state the bot is under-going a massive update that will not only bring RS3 support (limited) but will bring multiple efficiency adjustments and bug fixes in OSRS. There is an extensive amount of testing going into it, and very extensive and large amount of development hours

This bot will be temporarily taken down pending Maintenance.

Misfits
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.