1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a prcrstntr and just wanted to make this thread

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by prcrstntr, Aug 2, 2018.

1. prcrstntr

Just like about half of you here, I'm doing computer science at a university. I'm nearly done.
    I think AI is some cool stuff. I haven't made any real bots because I hate java, so I've just been using visual rm whenever I need something simple done myself. Maybe one of these days I'll start or be convinced to start a real bot, but it'll be too complex. Like a crowd-sourced dungeoneering bot or a bossing bot that partially works, but never actually finish any of it. There's got to be at least several of those, right? I also think it would be hilarious to make a very high quality arraxor bot just to publish the source code and crash the economy.

My first runescape account was made in 2004. It has bad stats and a decade old rune essence mining ban. My rs3 botting account so far has ~2650 total levels. It's been fun achieving my childhood dream of 99s.

Savior likes this.
  2. JHZBlanco

Yeah, there are several high level bossing bots out there, just private.
    I have a friend who showed me clips of his Arraxor bot and a bot for each of the GWD2 bosses.
    Pretty sweet total level on RS3, have you thought about making an osrs account?

Savior likes this.
  3. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

You can try kotlin

Savior likes this.