1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im new here/broken bots and cant find a alchemy script

Discussion in 'General' started by memberya2, May 21, 2023.

1. memberya2

ive been trying these paid scripts bots like divine magics but they just seem so detectable
    they right click every time they alch or the other ones are so fast its obvious that you are botting
    no offense but why are some of these scripts bots charging money if they arent updating the bots
    some of these bots have very low reviews but the bot maker doesnt fix the problems people present
    i cant find a alchemy script bot or a fire making script bot i tried mmaaikels fire maker script bot but it just crashes
    when i start it up if im paying for a script bot i expect it to be good but its not just about the quality of scripts bots
    we also need more scripts bots for different things that i dont see in the runemate store.

not hating on runemate just constructive criticism of stuff i noticed
    i think runemate is the best and wont use any other client
    osbot seems detectable because its a modified client and runemate uses runelite

2. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

feel free to suggest bots that you think are missing on the store in the designated section/discord

and reach out to authors to get support or report bugs

3. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Bot Author

In your Runemate client, turn off "Force menu interaction" or something, thats why it's right clicking...

4. memberya2

its already turned off

5. wishmedead

i tried divinemagics and i got both my account to 94+ mage with stun alching. Steady 170k per hour.
    Firemaking script bot doesnt exist, ive been looking for one aswell. Just a simple firemaker that takes logs and burns them

6. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

just do wintertodt

you can also use hexis chop n burn, it has a burn only option