1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinite Combat [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Infinite Monkeys, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max4186

The fact it has a safe spot... is going to make range training a lot lot easier. Thank you for this, will be trying tomorrow and will leave a lengthy review!

2. rickp1337

if you can get it to work please tell me how, im currently trying to use it at hellhounds in nieves dungeon and it doestnt target hellhounds 80% of

- it seems really picky on which hellhounds to target and after it steps into the safespot it doesnt retarget

3. max4186

You should make it also refill a cannon, that'd be dope.

#23 max4186, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  4. ziplock1738

Pretty sure the attacking aspect of the bot is broken at the moment. It loots fine, and goes back to the safe spot fine as well. However, It won't work unless the bot is manually started by attacking.

rickp1337 likes this.
  5. rickp1337

noticed the same problem

6. Benny

After it attacks, it moves back to the safe spot - but it does not re-attack. Love the bot beyond that, seems above have same issues.

rickp1337 likes this.
  7. rickp1337

pretty sure its just broken, its also extemely picky from which position it will attack and the position of the npc

8. Infinite Monkeys

rickp1337 likes this.
  9. JustAGameBro

JustAGameBro Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.

Heyyy. Curious why no combat scripts bots are working. I have used your script bot here for dozens and dozens of hours. Probably more then anyone else whos used it lol. But for some reason it (and other combat scripts bots i've tried) don't attack monsters.. Just walks me every few seconds and does nothing else. Any idea?

EDIT: I waited a bit and tried again and it works now.

#29 JustAGameBro, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  10. ity95

Hey there, very interested in this bot. Have probably a pretty stupid question, but how do i actually get the bot to START? I've got it set up how i want it but cant seem to find start? Sorry and thanks

11. Infinite Monkeys

As soon as you input the target name it should start fighting them. Has to be exactly correct including punctuation.

12. ity95

Oh awesome, just got it working with that! Is there any way you can change the looting priority? The bot far too often just runs around looting everything without finishing the fight it is half way through, and will then start to fight a new npc. looks a little sus is all
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2017 ---
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2017 ---
    or maybe some kind of loot distance option? sorry for the double post, new here.

13. Infinite Monkeys

Yeah that shouldn't be difficult, I'll sort it at some point soon.

14. JustAGameBro

Yesss i agree. I use this for slaying and my bot takes off to another guys area and starts attacking monsters around them and starts pissing them off, im lucky i baby sit the bot and tell the person sorry because if you don't reply they will assume your a bot and last thing i need is to be reported over looting rune arrows or something lmao.
    Also while we on the subject of looting, i hate how it spam loots items when your inventory is full. Luckily i found this out shortly after you released this bot. So i always leave at least 3-5 spots open for looting. The safe spot mechanic didn't work for me either the other day i tried to camp ogres.... Goes to the safe spot and stands. doesn't try attacking.

15. Infinite Monkeys

Just committed a checkbox to prevent looting in combat
    And another commit to prevent looting with a full inventory (oops)

JustAGameBro likes this.
  16. ity95

aweeeeesome addition and amazing response/response time infinite! Love your work and support :)
    something that miiiight also help some people that little bit more (just a suggestion so up to you) is maybe a 'loot radius' so you set a tile, and your bot wont try to loot anything outside 'x' amount of tiles (player defines x, if the choose to use the option). This can really help stop you from running allllll over the shop looting stuff really far away you probably wouldnt pay attention to when training. hopefully this makes sense, but just a personal suggestion :)

17. Infinite Monkeys

I'll get around to that eventually. Currently it loots in your attack range or a radius of 15, whichever is bigger.

JustAGameBro likes this.
  18. ity95

yeah just a suggestion, probably not necessary for eveyone. Fantastic bot though man keep it up :)

JustAGameBro likes this.
  19. JustAGameBro

This bot has extreme potential though. Some very nice features, just needs some tweaking and fixing up around the edges then it would be perfect. Another thing that is annoying is when i add a item to loot, i cannot take that item off by hitting the "-" symbol. But just being a little picky haha.

Also cool if it could tell you exp per hour, =p

20. ity95

i think the runemate window might have an auto one built in all the way at bottom? not sure though

#40 ity95, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.