1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information on buying RSGP

Discussion in 'General' started by Sergio, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Sergio

New buyer of gold looking for information on how to do it safely. I feel like there should be a post on how to safely buy gold among other things to do when purchasing for an account. Something similar to "How to bot safely" but with gold buying. I have some questions so here goes.
    -What are the average prices on the market for buying gold? Price per million.
    -What quantities would you consider too much to purchase in one deal?
    -How long should someone wait between purchases of gold, a day, a week, a month?
    -What sites have you used that have sold the cheapest ?
    -What sites have best service and are reliable?
    -Has anyone been banned for buying/selling gold? Also what was your story and activity when doing either?

I would appreciate any of these questions answered since as is I am taking a risk botting so I would like to keep my self from being banned doing something else. Thank you guys I hope to hear some peoples stories and information they have to give.

2. EvilCabbage

Hello there; let me answer those questions for you.

-What are the average prices on the market for buying gold? Price per million.
    This really depends. I sell gold, and I really can't keep up with these price changes. Just look and ask around to find out what the price is currently. It even differs from website to website.

-What quantities would you consider too much to purchase in one deal?
    This really depends, too. You can do like 100m on RS3 easily, and like 10m for OSRS I'd say (and that is a random guess). If staying safe is a must, but remember it all comes down to luck. What a lot of people do is adding tons of junk to their trades in the hope they go unnoticed easier.

-How long should someone wait between purchases of gold, a day, a week, a month?
    Again, really hard to put an exact number on. Go with at least a week, two or three weeks to be safe. Bigger trades take bigger cooldowns I guess. Honestly, if I were you I'd do transfers of really large sums such as 800m RS3 through the Duel arena or something.

-What sites have you used that have sold the cheapest ?
    These things change from day to day.. Actual users tend to have cheaper prices compared to companies because their costs are lower.

-What sites have best service and are reliable?
    Well, here I can help you with! When the marketplace came, I decided that I didn't want it to become a big scammers hole like powerbot. I started a gold buying/selling service as well as bonds and soon quests together with my friend @Spores. if you need gold, ask me who is trustworthy or buy from me if I have any. That way, you are guaranteed to not get scammed.

-Has anyone been banned for buying/selling gold? Also what was your story and activity when doing either?
    Bans have occurred for this in the past, yes. However, I haven't heard of anybody getting caught for it lately on or off this site.

I have moved this thread, as you are not buying or selling anything.

I hope this helped you, else, ask away!