Resolved Insta banned

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by senas123, Feb 13, 2016.

1. I have my main rs3 account and it works with runemate perfectly fine but i create my new account fresh acc and i get insta banned can someone tell me why?

2. Just create the account and complete the tutorial on the normal client and level your character up a little bit and don't wear the default clothes.
    ps: botting on your main is risky

3. If you care about your main don't bot it. If you get banned don't blame the client/bots. It will be your own fault for botting it.

paulsniper19 likes this.
  4. i dont really care i been using the bot for a while and also i leveled up to 99 str and 99 WC so no problem i talk to other people i dont ignore them so if someone report me they cant really do shit because i was talking n etc.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2016 ---
    and can i just skip the tutorial and level up make someone money and buy armor ? and then start with the bot ?

5. Well humans don't normally type and click at the same time. I'd recommend pausing bots before talking.

6. okay thanks and do i really need to do the tutorial or can i just skip it and just level up WC and def,att,str? and then start botting

7. You have improved chances if you complete the tut I would think. I just skip and my accounts are doing fine. I normally kill chickens until I have 1k feathers then buy whatever gear and start botting.

8. okay thanks :)

9. somehow i got banned immediately when i logged on

10. Use proxy.

11. Well, you can buy a VPS to do goldfarming

12. But that was after my main got banned though. Does the proxy actually work because my country uses dynamic IP anyway.

13. I was banned several times and i think my IP wasnt flagged, cause its been ~30 days since my last ban