1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction and why I chose RuneMate as a developer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Diesel Dee, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Diesel Dee

Hi!

I'm Diesel Dee!

I am an aspiring developer new here to the Runescape botting scene, and aspire to learn as much as I can about making bots.

So far I've tried a few botting clients, and hands down RuneMate is by far the best in every way.
    The bot store is very clean, the overall GUI of the client is really nice and has very few bugs if any.

The fact that you can use premium bots hourly is really helpful. In alternative botting communities, sometimes you need to pay up to $50 just for a single bot, which you may not even use later! What a ripoff. RuneMate gives you the option to pay hourly, meaning you can "rent" bots to try them out. This is really generous in my opinion.

RuneMate's strategy to provide services that are useful for their botting customers is very smart, and it encourages developers to work hard to make quality bots, since users pay by the hour instead of a "one time" payment. In practice, this also motivates developers, since they must keep their bot current and useful, or nobody will continue using it. This is the main reason I have chosen RuneMate as my home.

I'm really proud to share with you all some Bots I've made available on the store, soon!
    I've managed to learn Java and create about 10 bots so far, and I owe it all to this community. I am just working through the process of uploading via SVN for the first time. Thank you! I'm so proud I could actually do this and I owe it all to you guys. <3

I want to give a big "Thank you" to everybody who takes time to make developer resources on the forums, tutorials, etc. I found myself making use of stuff from years back that is still relevant today.
    Party's binary tree skeleton tool and Snufulufugus "How to make a basic Treebot" video were especially useful to me as I was learning the ropes. I spent hours and hours with the resources I found here until I made breakthroughs, and I could not have done it without that help available. I appreciate all of you who post dev resources!!

My plan here at RuneMate initially is to make bots that are free, but useful to the community. To start, I will be releasing many free to use, useful moneymaking bots for RS3/OSRS f2p, as well as several Supporter+ bots and eventually move onto Premium bots! Yay!

I just want to say I'm proud to be here and I can't wait to see where this adventure goes. : ]

Gengsta, Arbiter and SilverNova like this.
  2. chris990

hi you are right runemate does seem to be the best.
    and the tools and videos availableby those bot authors you mentioned was also helpful to me.

I have gained multi 99's in rs3 using runemate. I bot osrs sometimes, but i dont enjoy osrs much. I think what we rs3 botters need is a dungeonering bot.
    we have a open source one, maybe you could learn from that.

recently i dont have much interest in the game, but rather making small bots for small things.

im also learning so any freebies is welcome my way anytime.

#2 chris990, Mar 4, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    Diesel Dee and Wet Rag like this.
  3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

very cool :)

Diesel Dee likes this.
  4. SilverNova

I've already commented on your status, but I'll say it again because I rarely stumble upon individuals that make such humble and kind introduction posts. I hope you have a great time here on RuneMate, as it is indeed a very well functional platform for botters, creators and users alike. I look foward to seeing what you have to bring to the table, and hope to see more of you around this community.
    That's it for now. Take care, and have a good remaining day/night

Diesel Dee likes this.
  5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Спасибо

6. SilverNova

Не за что

Wet Rag likes this.
  7. Diesel Dee

Thank you, that's very kind! I very much appreciate the warm welcome. : ]