Resolved Inventory SpriteItem not detected as visible

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by SlashnHax, Aug 29, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    The SpriteItem is clearly visible but the devkit says visible = false, this causes errors with trying to interact with it etc. It just scrolls the inventory up and down over and over
    @Cloud

2. Best Answer:
    Post #6 by Cloud, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Thanks for the report, investigating now.

4. do u need an account?

5. I might, I failed to reproduce it on my normal account.

6. let me know on skype or ask direclt to slash he have access to some of my accounts

skrall likes this.
  7. Fixed for the next build. If this issue continues after the next update for anybody, please report it again. It's an issue with the way we're detecting the current InterfaceMode. They broke the detection we used before, so I rewrote it to use a different varpbit. Apparently that varpbit wasn't the correct one and although it worked on my account, it didn't work on all of them. Currently there are 8 varpbits that seem to correspond to legacy/modern, although I'm sure only one of them is the specific check for it. As I narrow the list down further it'll become more accurate although from all my testing the one used in the next build *should* work for everyone.

8. same problem

9. It should be fixed at this point.

10. build v1.1.18?

11. Yeah, I confirmed it worked on the account slash gave me.

12. believe me it is not working on 5 other accounts

13. Have slash send me another account that's not working then.

14. sure i will directly tell him wich have to give to you

15. @Cloud Not resolved. Still occurs. As for the messages above I was probably asleep at that time and I wasn't given any list of accounts to give to cloud xD

#14 SlashnHax, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  16. To resolve it I'll need an account that's still experiencing the issue

17. emmhh i don't have any account with that problem o_O

18. I'll send you the details on skype