1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved IP Banned?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by cglax8, Jan 9, 2020.

1. cglax8

Hello,

Quick concern. My home IP is currently i guess blacklisted from botting. I know this because my work computer allows me to run my bots, but when i use my home network with the same login it says i overly used my hours, but i know for a fact i have not. If i have to pay money to get my IP off this list that is fine, i will also admit as a broke runescaper i have made an alt runemate account to further my explorations for botting. I don't want to go through the hassle of changing my NAT. overall, i will pay if thats what it takes. I could always VPN to my work computer but meh. Let me know if someone can help. Gracias de amigos, jagex is gay as shit hope we can agree on that lol. Thanks.

Colin

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by CuppaJava, Jan 9, 2020
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

You're not blacklisted, you must have used up all your free hours. Upgrade Upgrade | RuneMate

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

the only thing this furthered was the usage of your hours

American Express likes this.
  5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

As has been pointed out already, you have run out of hours.

Read this to understand how the hours system works: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Also, don't go creating more RuneMate accounts to attempt to get around the hours limit. It won't work, is against our rules, and will only end up with your account(s) being banned from RuneMate.

Swatarinaess likes this.