1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anybody else having issues with the client?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Miner_Steal5, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Miner_Steal5

Been running a bot for nearly a month now, it was working so good

But recently, I'm getting issues. I come back to see the bot has unexpectedly terminated, with the "session expired" message while using the client for less than two hours. Why's that?

2. bzpremo

I am having trouble getting the client to start. Started runemate today and the update screen popped up. Client crashes as soon as I start it with no error message. I was able to get as far as logging in (client not RS) before the client shutdown.

*Everything seems to be working fine now. Guess it needed a few minutes to settle after the update.

#2 bzpremo, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Session expired almost always is due to your internet connection. If your internet connection drops out temporarily and then re-connects, it will cause an expired session error to occur.

4. PotionBoy

Having the same problem since the update, session never expired previously before. I watched my bot for 10 minutes and it suddenly stopped doing its tasks as the session expired. I saw no disconnection or anything.

5. Miner_Steal5

Restarting definitely did help stabilize, and connection issues were also a factor as another member expressed above. However, there are minor issues with the script bot which have come up, I suppose some update threw it off as it struggles to switch worlds or handle breaks properly.