1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it safe to bot on OSRS?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by TheMadTbaggeR, Nov 29, 2015.

1. TheMadTbaggeR

I'm really wanting to train Agility on OSRS, but training manually is akin to grinding a cheese grater against my head for hours on end. I've heard about a lot of bans recently across all 3 games, but I have also heard of people not getting banned. If there is even a remote chance that I will be permabanned instantly upon loading RuneMate, please tell me. Also, I would like to know if there are any specific bots that I should avoid using, if it is "safe" to login to RuneMate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 29, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 29, 2015 ---
    I know it's never completely "safe" to bot on OSRS, but do you guys know if it is as "safe" as it was before patch 1.3 and the ban wave?

CantSeeMeHomie likes this.
  2. CantSeeMeHomie

Great questions every consciousness player is asking at the moment. There is no real answer.

Many of us have been banned upon login to Rm client, others have only been banned once they changed their IPs, and some are suicide botting as we speak.

Rule of thumb: If you love it and hate for it to be lost, don't risk it.

3. JBeerz

If you have recently botted and have not received instant bans etc. keep on going, but if you recently had weird bans, wait.

If you have account that you care about, wait. Probably shouldn't be botting with it in the first place.