1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my main safe when boting on another account

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by imlaydback, Oct 29, 2017.

1. cas249

thats why they dont ban mains because of same ip. they only flag ip and ban accs if you run huge gold farm from that ip can speak from experience unfortunately

2. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

they do not flag IPs, please stop spreading misinformation.

3. cas249

as i said i speak from experience

4. puppygirl

you're still wrong. I've had hundreds of accounts banned. never mains/zerks/pures/mules untouched. And never quick to be banned even my suicide accounts. They do NOT flag IPs. For the last time stop spreading misinformation. Thanks :^)

5. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

They do flag IP addresses. But that doesn't mean you get instabanned on any account on that IP.

6. puppygirl

if you have valid proof they flag then I'd love to see it, otherwise again it's misinformation :) I'm aware you wouldn't get instabanned, that would be extremely stupid on Jagex's part.

7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

And you wouldn't get banned per se either.

They can flag an IP and have their detection software run with those IPs as priority.

Obviously I have no proof, I don't work with Jagex, but neither do you. Based on multiple experiences with botting from the same IP and computer it's safe to assume that such a system exists. Both because it greatly benefits Jagex and their anti macroing advances and because it's an incredibly easy thing to set up. They'd be stupid not to have it.

And I'm not the only one that considers this a valid theory, as made obvious by previous posters on this thread.

I'd like to emphasize though that this doesn't mean every account will be banned on your IP or MAC address, but it does mean your system might be prioritized in the search of bots.

delta and cas249 like this.
  8. puppygirl

Valid points. Would be a sad day when/if they start doing hwid bans. Or they close down the legacy rs3 client :p

9. cas249

please explain how every account i try to start from that ip gets banned within 15minutes?

10. xinzoe

I've botted main + alt using the same script bot in different worlds simultaneously and my alt got banned, main untouched. I guess its independent but i do know that if you bot on an account that got banned previously from macroing then you're MUCH more likely to get banned a second time, which will be permanent

11. puppygirl

cause you're a noob and most likely using something other than RM. I've never had an acct banned that fast from my IP, and again I've had hundreds banned since OS first started. And a few on rs3 but idc about rs3 that much.

12. Derkz1000

They've stated flagged IP's in their podcast. I used to listen to them weekly.

13. xinzoe

that doesn't mean anything, it could just be a scare tactic. When you try to view evidence after a ban on rs page it says "We don't offer evidence as it can compromise our bot detection system blah blah blah" no one actually knows for sure

14. cas249

im talking about rs3 and had 100 suicides banned on there but w/e you dont have to believe me

15. puppygirl

you're still wrong.

16. cas249

and you know because?

17. Gallus

I've traded money to and from my botted accounts and my main account all the time. I've had plenty of botted accounts get banned as well, and my main is perfectly fine. And I mean I've traded millions upon millions of gp, as well as items too. You're good to go m8.

18. 0PrivacyMatter0

only if its a goldfarming charge i suppose