1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Java documentation Updates

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Guru, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Guru

This is just a quick start I made, didn't want to get too deep and some one tell me they don't want this shit. I believe these points are massively helpful based off my time in slack and the questions asked. I think it is also really important to start trying to note what methods have delays, while for the more experienced of us we know this it isn't as obvious for new comers. Hopefully this helps? @Arbiter @Cloud @Party @SlashnHax

If you want me to do more etc I will I just stopped here because I wasn't sure if this was what you're looking for.

Area.java

• contains(Locatable locatable)
      • Returns whether the locatable is within this area.
    • contains(Locatable locatable, boolean ignorePlane)
      • Returns whether the locatable is within this area ignoring the plane axis.

Bank.java
    • deposit(int id, int amount)
      • Deposit the first item that matches the given id, depositing the amount given 0 deposits all. Returns whether or not it suceeded. Method has built in delays.
      • Note: Should this not be deprecated?
    • deposit(Pattern name, int amount)
      • Deposit the first item that matches the given pattern, depositing the amount given; 0 deposits all. Returns whether or not it suceeded. Method has built in delays.
    • deposit(Predicate<SpriteItem> filter, int amount>
      • Deposit the first item that matches the given filter, depositing the amount given; 0 deposits all. Returns whether or not it suceeded. Method has built in delays.
    • deposit(SpriteItem item, int amount)
      • Deposit using the item and amount given; 0 deposits all. Returns whether or not it suceeded. Method has built in delays.
    • deposit(String name, int amount)
      • Deposit the first item that matches the given string, depositing the amount given; 0 deposits all. Returns whether or not it suceeded. Method has built in delays.

Coordinate.java

• Derive (int xOffset, int yOffset)
      • Returns a new relative coordinate using the x and y offset.
    • Derive(int xOffset, int yOffset, int planeOffset)
      • Returns a new relative coordinate using the x, y and plane offset.
    • Derive(Transform<Coordinate> transform)
      • Returns a new relative coordinate using the transform class.
    • Randomize
      • Current: Randomizes the coordinate
      • Replacement: Returns a random coordinate within plus/minus range of x and y.

Path.java

• Step()
      • Takes a step along the path using all the Traversal options. @See Path.TraversalOption
    • getNext()
      • Returns the next vertice in the path.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 25, 2017 ---
    Boop for party when he does his fixes later.

Slex likes this.
  2. Party

Party Client Developer

Added

Guru likes this.