1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinda new to botting - looking for advice

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by samers, Jan 12, 2017.

1. samers

Hey, so I'm pretty new to botting, used to do it back in 09, but I understand things have changed ALOT since then and I have been looking at all the precautions that are needed to be taken. But basically I am looking to bot my alt account to 75/99/75 in nmz from stats that are mid 60s. Ive played the account legit up until now, have around 60 questpoints and about 900 total, idle in a cc a lot and sometimes talk in it, no previous offences, fairly old account (getting on for a year maybe?). Is it likely to get banned if I bot sensible hours? I am also slightly worried as it has traded my main multiple times for bonds/cash.

And also it is likely for the first ban to be a non perm ban? And will it somehow affect my main accounts "reputation"?

I will obviously be completing quests at times where I have time to play, so it changes up what the account is doing at times.

2. skrall

Runemate is the safest, so if you wanna bot, do it with this :p

3. Djoels

You'll be fine if you use stable bots, bot sensible hours and play legit (quests, minigame, maybe even skill).

4. roflcopter19

Dont bot like 10 hours a day. Use human like bots (not all bots are as good tbh) Actually PLAY on the account. So that means quests, dungeoneering do farm runs... and interact with other players for expample in a clan chat. Mix up the skills you bot, so one day agility the other day thieving for example. Dont let bots run overnight and dont bot with a fuckload of accounts on 1 ip doing the same activity.

5. EvilCabbage

Look for my guide on botting safely in the guides section :)