1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lagging

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by scenario, Feb 3, 2019.

1. scenario

Hi,

I was wondering if im the only one experiencing lag? Its every 1-2 seconds, i get a lag spike when i run a bot from the client. My mouse gets laggy as well, so that i cant play other games while having the bot running in the background.. Is there any way to fix this? :)

2. banger69

you have to feed the hamster powering your PC

3. scenario

i7-6700k (overclocked to 4.5ghz), gtx 1080 and 16gb ddr4 ram 3200mhz btw

4. banger69

exactly. Very power-hungry system. Hamster requires more calories to spin the wheel fast enough to generate the 400ish watts your system needs to run the bot/game

voked likes this.
  5. hacked

try this thread. Tutorial - Low fps legacy client fix
    may help but, you might not be able to play other games.
    no guarantees as everyones computer is different

6. NickHough

Both those responses were about as useful as hitler taking a shit.

Same issue however my PC is not the issue. Spec for those who will try it is the computer: i7 - 8700k, 2080ti, NVME 512gb SSD, 32GB DDR4 Ram @ 3200mhz, ow and a Corsair AX1200i PSU. Generating about 300 Watts peak when running RS.

Also the tutorial given doesn't resolve anything either as my system defaults to High Perf as its default power profile (therefore defaulting all Applications to my 2080ti).

Anyone got any other suggestions to prevent lag when RuneMate is running. Runescape runs fine and lag free without RuneMate, start RuneMate and start a bot it lags.

Brando1267 and oppaikun like this.
  7. Jhinn

8. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

9. Machanshin

Hey guys, so dunno if this is related or not but I've been experiencing massive FPS drops when using any Runemate combat bot.
    Like when a Runemate combat script bot is not in use, the RS3 client runs smooth and fine,
    but once the script bot is started/character begins to hit monsters/get aggro, game FPS drops to like 5.
    (already tried self-help procedures, uninstalling/reinstalling java, game client, runemate, and allocating more RAM, etc)

Does it have anything to do with how Runemate retrieves monster information from game client? Used to never have this problem several months ago.

Thanks!

10. NickHough

Have you had a look at your network? It's an unobvious one for FPS lag, but i had a problem a few days ago, Was torrenting something (using like 99% of total bandwidth on a local torrent server) and it made my game lag, which was on a completely separate PC altogether.

Failing that, it maybe worth coming back to the bot a few hours after you've lagged and see if it continues. I know the Runemate client can cause lag, but it's intermittent and cant seem to see why.

11. Brando1267

This has been happening to me starting about a month ago, The first time I had this happen I got my windows up to date and it started working fine again after I restarted/applied the updates.

A week later it's been happening consistently once again except I have no more updates. I've also noticed this is a pretty common topic lately on the forums for runemate. I've tried allocating ram by going to properties and adding the -1450x or whatever on the end of the address and it worked at first and now it's back to how it was before. I've got a gtx 1070i and i7700k, playing other games with 60+fps while bots are running. (actually i'm here now because the osrs client completely freezes now when starting a bot)

12. NickHough

Same problem here, from time to time it just gets really laggy. I personally think Runemate needs a code review to see if anything has gotten in that is causing a continuous loop or excessive GPU usage time in there. As i'm personally paying for this bot it annoys me a little, especially when you're running bots that you've got to pay for as well (so not just the monthly subscription, but paid for bots).

13. Boosted

I had the same issue yesterday with an OSRS smither bot. It doesn't lag for other bots, only that one.

14. Godsent123

Has anyone been able to fix this Issue with FPS Drops?

15. WsunyaruW

I think it's software related, try reinstalling your windows, maybe you have some kind of malware. My best guess is that your security software considers this bot to be a virus of some kind and is limiting its activity in the background. You should look for the best pc optimization software that you consider and run it, sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. If this doesn't help I would recommend formatting your hard drive (don't forget to save all your data beforehand) and do a clean installation of the operating system.

#15 WsunyaruW, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  16. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

thank you for the info

Chieftain likes this.
  17. axaxi

try to check last crcked programs you installed, some of them might install hidden bad services.

18. Luis Miguel

Followed a lot of tutorials(rm is on higher priority, i disabled poligons and animations, i reduced fps on osrs clients via runemate, downloaded optimization software, attached more ram to java, etc) even after all this runemate gets really laggy after a couple hours, my specs:
    i5 6600k
    16gb ram ddr3+
    amd 580rx,

The problem probably lies in the RM client being 32 bit, which is the case because, it has to attach to a 32 osrs client, by adding support to a 3rd party 64 bit client like runelite(also has gpu rendering which decreases cpu usage), this would allow runemate to use way more ram which would greatly decrease cpu usage and since most of us here have 64 bit windows 10 having a 64 bit client on a 64 system increases the performance even further, this would allow all of us pretty much to use more clients at the same time increasing our performance and RM financial performance, the disadvantage is how hard is to get the client to attach to runelite, some other inferior bot clients achieved this like tribot, osbot, etc.

19. odyssejus

Guys i just updated my geforce drivers and everything fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2021, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2021 ---
    DUDE update ge force drivers and thats it wat windows?!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2021 ---
    UPDATE NVIDIA DRIVERS!!! <--------------------