1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Lags / Freezes when botting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Phalanxc, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Phalanxc

Hey,

whenever I start a bot (basically any bot) my pc freezes for like 0.5 sec. every game tick.

My pc stats:
    CPU: Intel i7-6700K
    RAM: 16,0 GB
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX1080

Usually I can play any game on ultra settings without any framedrops or freezes, but when I start RuneMate my whole PC (not only Runescape) freezes every couple of seconds, making it difficult to work on my computer when I'm botting.

Runescape needs a lot more CPU and RAM space when Runemate is running, but monitoring my processes with the task manager I can see that my build definitely has enough space to work with.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might be able to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

2. juangaaa

Hey, this also happens to me, I have a Ryzen 2700x, 8GB ram and a 2070.
    I fixed it with only assigning 2 cores to the rs client

3. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

What i do is when runemate starts lagging i just restart runemate. Most of the times it has to do with RAM which is allocated by windows to runemate

4. Avabur

I have the same problem. are there any other solutions ? restarting runemate is not a option since i have it when i just open runemate.

5. mdttheory

Also having this issue.