leaked discussion

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by The Professor, Jul 21, 2015.

1. okay hello so i was wondering could i and or everyone leak runescape accounts:
    i just recently got banned on leak-forum for to much leaking saying spamming basically oh well LF sucked
    that is what i am wondering i am about to start cracking these codes to injection
    than rehash than release but i got no where to release.
    i am releasing to hack-forum but i don't want f******s getting a hold of them.
    thank you

this is most like a message for @Cloud & @Arbiter
  2. We'd prefer if you didn't post this kind of content publicly.
  3. what do you mean by publicly
  4. I think he means only by PM (hint hint u bttr fukin leak to me skrub)
  5. okay first i i will and second i am not a skrub been leaking accounts since 2009
  6. I'm srry I love u ur master not a skrub
  7. lol what even is leaking?
  8. Giving away premium content for free.
    I'm not sure what it means in the context of RuneScape accounts though.
  9. context of runescape accounts: well my friend and i go around to high level players / skillers be friend them than send them a link via skype to a key logged website minutes later change his password and email and either sell his gold or give it out on leaked websites such as, CRACKING KING, LEAKFORUMS, HACKFORUMS, VIPHACKFORUMS.
  10. People fall for that?
  11. Same fucking thought
  12. Yupp, pretty much most of the runescape players now days.
  13. you just has to have technique i have been doing this for ruffly 4 months now
  14. PM me with details about your technique/method. I have also few methods that are interesting if you want em.
  15. "Transformers 5 theme" LMAO
  16. not them transformers 5 trailer lol but it was fake
  17. Okay, lemme try to understand.
    You've phished accounts.
    You got banned from LF due to "spamming" (from posting phished accounts I guess? A thread where you post them probably would have solved that).
    What I can't seem to figure out is what this means.
    You're currently releasing (leaking?) the phished accounts to hack-forum but you don't like the people there or something.

Am I on the right track?