1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS "Legitimizing" bot accounts

Discussion in 'General' started by CuppaJava, Aug 30, 2018.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Lately my bot accounts have started getting banned within the first day. My IP is almost definitely flagged, but besides getting a proxy I'm curious what people think about doing things to "legitimize" a botting account.

Do you think making a new account and then letting it sit a few weeks lowers likelihood of being banned, or is that entirely pointless? Do you typically go do a couple of levels of low intensity, manual stuff like fishing a few inventories of shrimp or doing quests?

I'm trying to minimize the amount of manual work on my accounts, but I'm tired of getting banned so much.

Note: yes this thread will be all speculation but I'm wondering what people think

Lhufascorp likes this.
  2. Negrita

Get +2k total legit, then bot. This is called safe botting.

Lhufascorp likes this.
  3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

[​IMG]

Lhufascorp, TheySeeMe and Savior like this.
  4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

5. blokys

6. Miner_Steal5

Solve some randoms which give equipment (not worth solving randoms which give cash or other shitty rewards), then wear that equipment. Doing so will make you look like a noob which is what you wanna go for at early levels. Don't just go to botting straight out of tutorial island. Take some time out to manually "play" (ie walk around when youre not training). Try to avoid playing for longer hours than usual as this may get you flagged. If your IP is indeed blacklisted (because it could also be possible that they picked up on you doing the exact same routines regardless of IP), then stop botting on your own IP temporarily, or at the very least, change your OS/PC information (The clients did at one point log this and return this info). Don't play legit too much either as then they'll be able to distinguish an unusual change in your patterns when you're botting.

Lhufascorp likes this.
  7. Wet Rag

Best troll ever.

Lhufascorp, Savior and CuppaJava like this.
  8. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

well i have been botting on more detected clients with lvl 3's and the ones that rest survive way longer then the ones who are created and botted on in the same day / week

Lhufascorp likes this.
  9. fullspektrum

Just bot for days on end, no breaks

Lhufascorp likes this.
  10. Miner_Steal5

Context is key. Change your information when you want to give the impression of a brand new device/account. Clearly only applies when you're using virtual operating systems.

Lhufascorp likes this.
  11. S Q U R E L

i think miner steal 5 is modinzerker

12. robots

I don't understand why if your ip is flaged your accounts keep getting banned, is it because they are able to remotely scan your accounts because you have been flaged and you are in the top 1 list of botters recently detected, so more comprehensive scans happen on your accounts? which normal bot clients llike runemate are not able to cover you on?

Surely this means that the client is detected anyway if you get banned just because of an ip flag?

#12 robots, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    Lhufascorp likes this.
  13. Wet Rag

[​IMG]

Lhufascorp likes this.
  14. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

This whole thread
    [​IMG]

Lhufascorp and Wet Rag like this.