1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's Get Every Script on the Store Verified as working please?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by tafani, Jun 6, 2016.

1. tafani

tafani Banned for Scamming

Lately I've been botting quite a bit, And for some reason 7/10 Bot's Wont run. I think it would be a good Idea to do a Whole Revamp of the scripts bots & Report which are working and Which aren't. I have also Submitted the errors the scripts bots are producing when a problem Occurs.

scripts bots that Work List (RS3 Only)
    -AlexH666's Bonfire Bot
    -AlexH666's Cooking Bot
    -Celestial Fisher
    -QveChickenKiller

scripts bots that Do not work:
    Alpha Cooker
    Alpha Fighter (beta)
    Alpha Firemaker
    Alpha Portables
    MaxiBonfires
    MaxiCooker
    MaxiFisher
    Celestial Chocolate Grinder

Please Note;
    These are only the scripts bots that I have Personally Tested for RS3, I'm not sure if The script bot best works in a certain location because The script bot's Description has not said so.

Please List Working scripts bots for both 07 and RS3 below.

2. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

Alpha Portables AND Alpha Fighter should both be working.

#2 AlexH666, Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  3. Party

Party Client Developer

We have features in place for you to be able to report things like this. This kind of thread isn't healthy for the community and you have no distinction between bots which aren't working whose Authors are active and those who have been inactive for some time.

If you see a bot which does not work, and whose Author is inactive, please tag a member of Staff in the post with SUFFICIENT evidence that the bot is no longer being maintained - I will completely ignore any report that I see where sufficient time has not been left between the last update.

In the meantime, feel free to enjoy and discuss which bots which are working for you, and report any issues to the Authors.

AlexH666 likes this.