Light's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Light Yagami, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Hello, Im Light Yagami or Jack, I have been playing runescape on and off for 9 years. I am currently studying Computer Programming and Engineering, I am currently 18 and have had a wide intrest in runescape botting and the friendly communitys around it (The Good & Bad) I am currently living in Liverpool but am from London, I am interested in making friends and building my invlovement in RuneMate (Very first Community I joined)
    Thanks Light..

P.S.. Im looking for someone to make me custom Signatures and Profile Pictures :)

skrall and Baddest Man on Earth like this.
  2. Welcome Jack, it's nice to see a proper introduction like this. I hope you enjoy your time around. ;)

3. Welcome to RuneMate, I assume you're looking to write some bots as well. If you ever need help doing that, make sure you join the dev chat. :)

4. Welcome man. If you need anything, I'm your guy.

5. Welcome m8. Hopefully, you'll like it here;)

6. Thank You, I am sure I will enjoy every moment of it, And is that introduction not what your use to??
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2015 ---
    Thank You, And I'll join the Dev chat as soon as in ready :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2015 ---
    Thank you and Always nice to see staff interactions l <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2015 ---
    Thank you, I'm sure I will

7. Introductions are quite uncommon here, so it's nice to see one for a change. :)

Light Yagami likes this.
  8. It's good to be different at times

9. Welcome. There should be plenty of stuff here to get started with developing.

I ordered shrooms last year, still not here.

10. Thanks a bunch, I'm sure there's everything I will need.