1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Limit discussion

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Driftson, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

Basically i looked at my usage twice today, in the morning it was:
    Allowed1000Used602Remaining308

in the evening:
    Allowed500Used617Remaining-117

i made 2 payments of 5 bucks on 18th of december and 5th of january.

I do understand that the last allowed 500 expired just now, but shouldnt the used hours expire aswell ( updated numbers should like this: Allowed500Used117Remaining383 ( although i probably owed some 150ish hours (because of stuff like this) from last time so lets say 200ish left.) ?

I use around 16-28 hours a day ( 22 average ) there is no way that from 5th of dec to 18th of dec i used 617 hours (617 - 22*13 = 331)

i dont really care about the 3.50 but in the long term it adds up and i could use that for premium scripts bots. also since i resubbed on 5th of dec i dont know how much should i top up to avoid the situation like this. id like to top up for 8 bucks if it resets on this day next month, but if it resets on 5th again, i'm screwed again.

EDIT:

tldr im implying that the stats were either ment to stay 1000/617+usage till the 5th of february or it shouldve cut 500 from BOTH limit and usage to 500/117

#1 Driftson, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Each payment 'resets' one month from when it was purchased, so it wouldn't be the 5th.

3. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Let me answer this with an analogy. When you buy iCloud, DropBox, Google Drive, or <insert your favorite cloud storage provider here> storage space and your credit card bounces do they just delete all the files you had previously until you are below the limit?

Hint: No, they downgrade you to the free tier and tell you you have negative storage space left and disallow you from uploading more until you resubscribe to such a tier that you have positive storage space.

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

How did you come up with this?? Its not like those hours would be lost data like in your example or so. If someone makes a huge donation and bots 200 hours per day for a month happily, but then decides to not renew his subscription, he won't be able to bot at all for another month.
    Now i dont have any solution, but my point is that your analogy is off the point.

Driftson likes this.