1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosstralian

Great script bot, so far so good.
    But I uncheck 'camera' yet it still moves it?

I set the camera up myself, (wide angle so it's just a one-click from fishing spots at barbarian village, f2p) yet with camera unchecked, the camera angle still moves?

2. biggerbaz

Here is the report that american express and i mentioned from minnow fisher.

Attached Files:

3. ziplock1738

Any chance you could add monkfish to this? It would be extremely nice to have a trusted bot that supports monks.

4. Sweety23D

So far running it for less than a min, the bot wouldn't use my dragon harpoon while in inventory, then trying to go back to the fishing spot just spammed walking back n forth between the two sets of docks. not impressed at all

5. Junaid

Works great for me, however one small issue with the anti ban feature that checks stats, for some reason it always checks farming for me, which can be a giveaway for botting.

6. LITM

What setting did you have for the fishing? Did you have DHarpoon-Fishing guild?

7. JuulvH

I am having trouble banking on corsair cove, with either lobsters or swordfish. it walks to the bank, stops inside, and does nothing. i tried a few times. Known problem? When i noticed this, i went back to barbarian village for fly fishing to lvl fast, but now it's time to make some money off it. i could send log later, after i tried again.

8. Higgle Mc Diggle

Hey guys, having some issues here, been using it flawlessly, its an OUTSTANDING BOT, I'm level 80 now.

Woke up this morning, I bought the dragon harpoon and the bot seems to not be working for anything now. I changed it to Dharpoon Fiishing guild, location, fishing guild, but it's constantly 'loading'

Can anyone help. first issue i have ever had .

EDIT: Normal harpoon works, so for the time being, i have Dharpoon equipped, with normal harpoon in the inventory, so it uses Dharpoon to fish

Settings are Sharks guild and fishing guild. ....Dharpoon sharks guild still not working

9. ZhaoSyn

The OSRS client will randomly logout and end up in switch worlds screen which causes the bot to freeze and send it into a negative timer for the afk.

10. LITM

Please go ahead and send me a picture of the setup i'll take a look
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 20, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 20, 2018 ---
    What settings are you using for the bot please go ahead and send me a picture
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 20, 2018 ---
    Can you go ahead and send me the picture of the setup i'll have a look at it

11. thefallengamer

Hello, great bot so far. i have been using the angler fishing at pisc and i noticed the banking is kinda of scuffed. it enters, eiother starts afking at the front of the bank and gets stuck or goes all the way to the left and then does the same banker, and sometimes it will put my fishing rod away and then get it back out randomly lol. was wondering if you could look into maybe just walking straight into bank

#231 thefallengamer, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  12. LITM

I personally used that on one of my accounts and honestly. It doesn't effect the profit per hour and make's it not look like a total bot (ran for 27 hours straight)

thefallengamer likes this.
  13. ZhaoSyn

Attached Files:

14. osnotabot

15. Teddy0001

Bot has been trying to dismiss other people's NPC today and will not start fishing until it's gone.

botbottomtom likes this.
  16. hucklenut

Unable to use Dharpoon on sharks in the fishing guild. My guy just stands there.

17. botbottomtom

I believe the small camera movements are from the "anti-ban"
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2019 ---
    Apparently its the client, as that handles the random events and not the script bot

18. thefallengamer

Im running at anglers and i have noticed if a random event pops up for someone else, it trys to just keep dismissing them over and over instead of fishing

19. Bosstralian

this is a known issue that happens across the board, regardless of the bot. admin are onto it.

20. Carter McClemet

In the Fishing Guild it trys to bank. then runs outside then clicks on teller and runs to the back again then finally banks

BotOrNot420 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.