1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteNMZ [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blisterz

Wet Rag likes this.
  2. itzelsnitch

Why isnt anybody using this?

Its flicking raphid heal fine, it uses overload when it runs out.
    Seems good (first 15min atm) will report back.

Requests:
    I like the no config approach, however I think a simple UI with xp rates and points/hr is important
    And maybe a status bar saying what its trying to do atm

EDIT:
    Didnt deactivate rapid heal properly until next time it wanted to toggle, went to 3hp. However it did eat the rockcake after to fix this which was good. (Maybe this is "human" behaviour?)

EDIT2:
    Running for 2 hours now no issues, consuming overloads when it should and guzzling the rockcake when above 1hp.

#2 itzelsnitch, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  3. mitch1

When out of absorption potions. It sometimes uses the overload and then clicks guzzle on the rockcake and kills itself.

4. blisterz

I'm not actively developing this bot as of now. I will fix it if there are major issues, but an occassional glitch will be added to my list of to-dos for when this school semester ends.

5. mitch1

Is the bot open source? I would love to have a dabble at the code to see if I could see how it works

6. itzelsnitch

I got 99 str using this bot! Ran it without major problems. I had to fill up pots etc myself and put it into the nmz every 4-6hours but besides that it was pretty damn good.

Thank you!

EDIT:
    Dharoking with rock cake, 6 absorb pots and rest overloads, took me about 5 days from 75 str botting about 10h a day.

7. blisterz

Had no idea the interface was not working :O. Fixed it. Will work next time an admin pushes the update.

8. blisterz

9. itzelsnitch

Thanks man, seems awesome. I saw you added tooltip recommended to use hard rumble. You think its better xp rate vs normal? I ran normal for str.. going for attack atm should i swap to hard?

EDIT:
    Yep going to hard gives more points and like 5-10k extra xp/h.. so stupid i did 99 str on normal lol

#9 itzelsnitch, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  10. blisterz

I did the same thing haha. Hard is better as long as your monsters are appropriate. When I did my pure to 99 range it had a bit of trouble with the black demon which cost it some xp per hour. Otherwise its a lot more points and should be the same or more xp

11. dylan.23

I am trying to do nmz but tbh i know nothing about this shit haha. Can anyone help me set up an account

12. blisterz

Sure.

Basically NMZ spawns random monsters that attack you. You can use various potions that are bought with points earned inside. The two we'll worry about are Absorption and Overloads.

Absorption absorb damage done to you, instead of health. Monsters can only hit how much HP you have, not how much absorption you have. So most people who use this potion use a rock cake to get to 1 hp. This makes their absorption potions last a very long time because the monsters can only hit 1s.

Overload is a potion that constantly boosts your stats for 5 minutes, but will deplete 50 hp at the start.

The most effective way to train melee inside NMZ is dharoks, since you'll likely be at 1hp anyway you'll have a full dharoks attack bonus.

The NMZ monsters are enabled by completeing quests they show up in. Here is a picture of the best quests (easiest to hit, most xp bosses)
    Screenshot - f0d759bcd4f612be56081518d78ae8cd - Gyazo

Use this guide to gear yourself. Perform some of those quests above (5) and enter the NMZ on hard mode.
    Nightmare Zone/Strategies

If you're looking for a bot that will enter the NMZ for you and re supply the potions I recommend Party's Prime NMZ bot. Otherwise my bot is free, but will not enter the NMZ for you, but most NMZ sessions last 6 hours if setup properly anyway.

aswas likes this.
  13. dylan.23

awesome ty I am just working on setting up my 1 def pure in nmz or would u say that is not a good idea?

14. blisterz

I did it with mine. Its a bit of a pain but it certainly works. Just make sure you do the appropriate quests for a pure (no def rewards)

dylan.23 likes this.
  15. dylan.23

already did the quest :D i think I am ready to go with it but could u possibly give me ur discord and help me set it up?

16. blisterz

I'm not in discord much and will be out of town for the next 3 days. But if you send me a picture of your inventory and equipment I will tell you the appropriate settings.

17. aswas

Hi, I have been using this lovely script bot of yours for about 1/2 weeks now, and first off, it works perfectly. I can start it and go to sleep for like 3 hours 30 mins and it's still working, amazing.

However, since yesterday I keep on getting an issue where the script bot doesn't track my XP gain at all. Not a big issue, but this does cause the script bot to shut down stating that no XP is being gained so there is no need for the script bot to run even though I am still in NMZ arena.

Since this happens when from the moment I start the script bot, the script bot just doesn't work anymore.

Any help on either how to fix this or how if a fix will be provided in the near future.

Thanks,
    Aswas.

18. blisterz

Update runemate. The XP listener was not working but is now fixed.

#18 blisterz, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  19. aswas

Thanks man, appreciate your quick response. Will update the client.

20. blahblah90

Seem to be having some issue with prayer flicking. Causing it to drain my prayer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.