Prime NMZ 3.9.2

The dreamiest way to 126!

1. Party
    Prime NMZ - The Premium Nightmare Zone Solution

The latest in the series of advanced, intelligent Nightmare Zone bots brings you even more features and rigidity than any Nightmare Zone bot currently on the market.

Prime NMZ offers everything you could possibly want from a Premium Nightmare Zone bot: stability, customization, accurate statistical tracking and a huge number of features!

With reasonable pricing of approximately $15 for a 99 melee, you'll be max combat in no time!

Full feature list
    • Multi-dream support - Hard and normal, standard or customizable
    • Multi-method approach - Prayer, Absorption and rock cake or any combination of the two!
    • Boss customization - Supports numerous bosses, and will select them for you!
    • Overloads - Use with either method to boost your xp/hr!
    • Special Attack - Multiple equipment setups with highly interactive UI.
    • Power Surge - Use the Power Surge buff to maximize your xp gain.
    • Prayer - Supports the highest level stat boosting prayer you can use, along with quick prayers.
    • Rapid heal flicking - Keep your HP at 1 without having to rock cake.
    • Full rock cake support - Smart detection always picks the best time to use rock cake.
    • PlayerSense - Creates distinct player profiles to build up a play style for your specific character!
    • Intelligent anti-ban - Along-side PlayerSense, Prime NMZ will perform numerous minute tasks to reduce any risk of you being banned!
    • Potion customization - Take any combination of Prayer, Overload or Absorption potions!
    • Early exit - Will detect when it's time to leave, such a Barrow's gear breaking or running out of overloads.
    • Barrows repair - Will teleport to Lumbridge to repair your gear!
    Prime API Features
    • Clean and interactive user interface - Utilizes JavaFX to it's full extent to bring you an incredibly pleasant experience.
    • Break handling - interactive and highly customisable break handler.
    • Care for quality - you won't find another team of authors that cares for your experience more than us.
    • Lite - lite versions of our bots will be made available, so you can try before you buy!

Recent Reviews

1. Mega bot
    Mega bot
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9.2
    Flawless, Used for 15 hours or so and best bot I have ever used
  2. MyNi66a
    MyNi66a
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9.0
    THE BEST NMZ BOT OUT THERE, 100% RATE AND RECOMMEND, WORKS FLAWLUSS GAINS LEVELS WITH EASE
  3. TheRealMarty
    TheRealMarty
    5/5,
    Great product but I laughed when i woke up to check on my stats and such and the bot purchased a potato cactus
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Uh oh, wonder how that happened! Glad you're having some success with it anyway.
  4. A Walrus
    A Walrus
    5/5,
    Been using this script for a couple hours now, i am in love with it. Very sophisticated script, runs well and very customizable!
  5. Demonation
    Demonation
    3/5,
    keeps going on break, has been on break for 5 hours wasted a $1 of my money, barrows doesn't repair my dharoks is at 25 rn
  6. hellobunny
    hellobunny
    4/5,
    Had an issue withdrawing prayer potions because it didn't deposit a leftover prayer pot, but otherwise mostly flawless!
  7. dillon2b
    dillon2b
    4/5,
    Version: 3.7
    Very good.

Could be better if these changes were made:

---Before using the 'power surge' ability, the script should recognize the player's pray points, and if its below 30 or 40, then pot up to max pray points.

(( This is because the bot is very slow to switch tabs and drink potions. So to do this, it wastes xp where it could be spamming a special ability.))

--Spam click (within reason, a normal user would normally spam click) the special ability bar during the 'powerup' ability.
    I notice that when playing by hand, if you spam the special bar, it will be able to use it MUCH FASTER than the bar is physically able to fill up with green. This means that you can spam click, even if you don't see a full green 50% bar or whatever. Lots more xp.

--After killing a monster, click on another to kill immediately. I know it isn't much, but these few ticks that are wasted by waiting for auto retaliate are xp wastes.
  8. kkrrr
    kkrrr
    5/5,
    Version: 3.6
    Between this and lite version I got two 99's so far. Exceptional.
  9. PotatoVM
    PotatoVM
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.4
    This bot is a work of wonder. It has already gotten me two 99's. The author is also quick to respond to any bugs or issues you might encounter, though the bot is generally quite flawless. [keep an eye at it from time to time though ;) ]
    The UI is also really easy to use and highly customizable. I would highly recommend this bot to anyone looking for a quick and safe way to max out your combat stats.
  10. Zaya_Shiba
    Zaya_Shiba
    5/5,
    Version: 3.5.2
    Best bot around. Has gotten me multiple 99's with ease. Worth every penny. You're the man Party.