Prime NMZ 3.9.2

The dreamiest way to 126!

1. Party
    Prime NMZ - The Premium Nightmare Zone Solution

The latest in the series of advanced, intelligent Nightmare Zone bots brings you even more features and rigidity than any Nightmare Zone bot currently on the market.

Prime NMZ offers everything you could possibly want from a Premium Nightmare Zone bot: stability, customization, accurate statistical tracking and a huge number of features!

With reasonable pricing of approximately $15 for a 99 melee, you'll be max combat in no time!

Full feature list
    • Multi-dream support - Hard and normal, standard or customizable
    • Multi-method approach - Prayer, Absorption and rock cake or any combination of the two!
    • Boss customization - Supports numerous bosses, and will select them for you!
    • Overloads - Use with either method to boost your xp/hr!
    • Special Attack - Multiple equipment setups with highly interactive UI.
    • Power Surge - Use the Power Surge buff to maximize your xp gain.
    • Prayer - Supports the highest level stat boosting prayer you can use, along with quick prayers.
    • Rapid heal flicking - Keep your HP at 1 without having to rock cake.
    • Full rock cake support - Smart detection always picks the best time to use rock cake.
    • PlayerSense - Creates distinct player profiles to build up a play style for your specific character!
    • Intelligent anti-ban - Along-side PlayerSense, Prime NMZ will perform numerous minute tasks to reduce any risk of you being banned!
    • Potion customization - Take any combination of Prayer, Overload or Absorption potions!
    • Early exit - Will detect when it's time to leave, such a Barrow's gear breaking or running out of overloads.
    • Barrows repair - Will teleport to Lumbridge to repair your gear!
    Prime API Features
    • Clean and interactive user interface - Utilizes JavaFX to it's full extent to bring you an incredibly pleasant experience.
    • Break handling - interactive and highly customisable break handler.
    • Care for quality - you won't find another team of authors that cares for your experience more than us.
    • Lite - lite versions of our bots will be made available, so you can try before you buy!
    DanielSmurf and its the goat like this.

Recent Reviews

1. darker
    darker
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9.2
    I would say a 4.5, but a 5 is indefinitely justifiable.

Why 4.5? The bot has a few minor issues here and there, it's near perfect, but needs a bit of polishing. The bot will sometimes get hung up on minor tasks, some of which can be remedied by tweaking your own settings. Ex: The "early exist" option when running out of Overloads didn't work, and the bot continued (or would have had I not been there at that moment) until I paused the bot and manually exited the dream. The issue was remedied by me simply increasing the number of overloads to outlast the number of absorption.

There are other things potential users may want to know, and i'm making note of them in the dedicated thread.

Overall, this bot is extremely well made; definitely worth the money for maxing your combat stats.
  2. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    5/5,
    perfect, thank you for the script
  3. bbb123
    bbb123
    5/5,
    Got me 99 ranged. Absolutely flawless bot.
  4. its the goat
    its the goat
    5/5,
    Bot was working smoothly got a few 99s off of it, but today (while using the same settings while getting the other 99s) my bot is struggling. It won't select the right monsters to fight, it keeps messing up while trying to create a dream, and it wont buy potions correctly half the time. Pretty big deal I can't leave it alone and let it do its thing anymore I have to baby sit the bot. (which defeats the whole purpose)
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      OSRS update broke RuneMate.
  5. skatyna
    skatyna
    5/5,
    One of the best scripts/bots I'v ever user in my life is all I have to say.
  6. soceityisasham
    soceityisasham
    5/5,
    Great bot! Would be cool if it could reposition to take damage from fewer monsters.
  7. jbartzie
    jbartzie
    5/5,
    Performs without flaw.
  8. CalumJ97
    CalumJ97
    3/5,
    everything was going perfect then it stopped working, does everything really slowly
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Probably related to the maintenance which we were carrying out today.
  9. joshder1989
    joshder1989
    4/5,
    great bot many levels from it so far. i have noticed sometimes the bot dosent shut down but still charges me hourly if i dont manually close it.
  10. propker009
    propker009
    5/5,
    I love your script, awesome very flawless and supports almost anything from NMZ.
    And cheap too, willing to pay 15-, approx for max combat.
    Hughe applaude to you sir!