Prime NMZ 4.4.3

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. Party
    Prime NMZ is the most advanced NMZ bot on the market, boasting a plethora of features to carry your account into the next world.

Feature List:
    • Dream and Boss selection.
    • Intelligent Rock Cake & Rapid Heal support.
    • Protect from Melee support.
    • Highly configurable Melee & Ranged support.
    • Intelligent Special Attack usage.
    • Auto-cast any standard spell.
    • Advanced equipment configuration.
    • All Nightmare Zone potions.
    • Purchasing Nightmare Zone Potions.
    • Power Surge detection and usage.
    • Blowpipe restocking when out of darts/scales.
    • Coffer restocking when out of gold.
    • Barrows repair.
    • Intelligent banking algorithm.
    • Highly configurable Prayer support incl. quick-prayer configuration.
    • Auto-retaliate detection.
    • Thousands of human-like behaviours.
    • Any many more quality features that you'd expect from a Prime bot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Updates

1. Prime NMZ v4.4.3 Released!
  2. Prime NMZ v4.4.2 Released!
  3. Prime NMZ v4.4.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. dolphin
    dolphin
    5/5,
    Version: 4.4.3
    Great bot - 68-77 range in 2 days / 70-78 str in 3 days. Would recommend.

Only thing I would add would be option to select power-ups you want to use for NMZ point maximization.

STILL 10/10 bot!
  2. Nafy420
    Nafy420
    4/5,
    Version: 4.4.2
    Amazing bot! only issue i have, it eats the dwarven rock cake BEFORE you start the dream, had an instance where it got me to 1 hp before dream started and the bot misclicked on the cow, and i died from 1 hit. change eating cake inside the dream and bot is flawless.
  3. dirtysix
    dirtysix
    5/5,
    Version: 4.4.2
    Never had one single problem with this bot. Have achieved 99 str with it in about a week and a half. Ran this bot about 6-9 hours per day!
  4. Zerts
    Zerts
    5/5,
    Version: 4.4.0
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      God damn, what a proggie!
  5. auxi
    auxi
    5/5,
    Version: 4.3.5
    Extremely stable bot which handles just about everything for you internally. Settings are saved once you set it up and it's basically plug and play. Don't hesitate, this is the go to bot for max combat lads.
  6. asdadass
    asdadass
    3/5,
    Excellent bot but the issue is that sometimes the bot lags and just stands near the barrel and does nothing. Wasted around 1 dollar worth of money while training my pure at nmz.
    Previously never experienced theses issues because bot was working perfect.
  7. JesusSkeptic
    JesusSkeptic
    5/5,
    Works amazing for me, would just like to request an option to pick up throwables if that's possible. Overall it's very good and fluent.
  8. GNX
    GNX
    5/5,
    best script
  9. GranTorino
    GranTorino
    4/5,
    I LOVE this bot, minus one minor detail. It repairs my Dharok's equipment just fine when it degrades, except it does not re-equip it and will fight in NMZ with no armor/weapons until I come back and fix it :(
  10. Ole Martin Andersen
    Ole Martin Andersen
    4/5,
    Left bot overnight, came back to it attempting to take out absorptions 100 times, as the bot had picked up a bone. With this price, I had expected the bot to have failsafes for these kinds of things. Like an automatic skip, or a check for foreign items in inventory.
    Furthermore, the bot have very repeatative behaviour. The way it starts up, it walks to the exact same tile before taking out pots, and having a small pause there 100% of the time. It always uses rock cake outside the dream on startup to 51hp.

I mean its a good bot, that yields great xp rates, have a lot of nice settings and such. Just expected more for a paid bot.