Prime NMZ 4.4.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. Party
    Prime NMZ is the most advanced NMZ bot on the market, boasting a plethora of features to carry your account into the next world.

Feature List:
    • Dream and Boss selection.
    • Intelligent Rock Cake & Rapid Heal support.
    • Protect from Melee support.
    • Highly configurable Melee & Ranged support.
    • Intelligent Special Attack usage.
    • Auto-cast any standard spell.
    • Advanced equipment configuration.
    • All Nightmare Zone potions.
    • Purchasing Nightmare Zone Potions.
    • Power Surge detection and usage.
    • Blowpipe restocking when out of darts/scales.
    • Coffer restocking when out of gold.
    • Barrows repair.
    • Intelligent banking algorithm.
    • Highly configurable Prayer support incl. quick-prayer configuration.
    • Auto-retaliate detection.
    • Thousands of human-like behaviours.
    • Any many more quality features that you'd expect from a Prime bot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Andrew Currie
    Andrew Currie
    5/5,
    Version: 4.4.4
    Works great, just needs to be updated so we can get back at it.
  2. matthew1992
    matthew1992
    3/5,
    hey guys was a really bloody good bot however since the latest update on rs it now dosent work pleaseeeee fix
  3. ToastedPanda69
    ToastedPanda69
    5/5,
    God forbid the guy who gave a 3 star review allow a day to pass after an update for the bug fixes. Great bot, looking forward to the fixes
  4. slipitin
    slipitin
    3/5,
    5 star bot before update, but now doesn't work. Just sits their idle. Please fix.
  5. turbo slayer
    turbo slayer
    5/5,
    best bot i used so far!! getting about 80k str xp/an hour i upgraded my account to supporter just so i could use 300h a month for scripts like this! smooth run no problems. keep up the good work man (y)
  6. Lockedup
    Lockedup
    4/5,
    Great bot, ran for 5-8hour periods everyday, sometimes twice a day(morning and 6-7pm) and everything in A-OK. However, after setting the bot for a 5 hour session today while i was at work, I came home and noticed that it had not logged out and had been standing in Lumbridge for over 6 hours presumably after a Barrows repair. Not sure what happened, but everything else is 100%. Best bot for NMZ by a fucking mile. Would have loved to give 5 stars. For that, apologies!
  7. curt333
    curt333
    5/5,
    legit best bot in existence.. so good in fact i have found a flaw and im proud of myself for it :P if you dont have avas turned off while doing range, it will attract a steel arrow to your invent, then repetitively try to withdraw potions still with not enough invent space. still 5/5. going to turn that off now but thought u should know
  8. Pk3d ur Scim
    Pk3d ur Scim
    5/5,
    I've maxed over 4 Accounts with Party's NMZ Bot. It's the best on the market. Nothing comes close to it. Have ran it for over 26-27 hours at a time. Just be confident and you will have a maxed account in just a matter of weeks!!!
  9. nobby95
    nobby95
    5/5,
    flawless got me 70-99 atk str def in 6 weeks, just remember not to suicide and fix your own dh after sessions. this bot helped me max on 3 accounts
  10. hotboi
    hotboi
    2/5,
    Sometimes picks up ashes from black demon but dosnt drop them. My account stood in front of the overload barrel for a few hours and kept trying to withdraw all the doses but couldnt because of the ashes in the inventory. Crippling flaw to an otherwise great script. I hope this is fixed soon.