Prime NMZ 4.3.5

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. Party
    Prime NMZ is the most advanced NMZ bot on the market, boasting a plethora of features to carry your account into the next world.

Feature List:
    • Dream and Boss selection.
    • Intelligent Rock Cake & Rapid Heal support.
    • Protect from Melee support.
    • Highly configurable Melee & Ranged support.
    • Intelligent Special Attack usage.
    • Auto-cast any standard spell.
    • Advanced equipment configuration.
    • All Nightmare Zone potions.
    • Purchasing Nightmare Zone Potions.
    • Power Surge detection and usage.
    • Blowpipe restocking when out of darts/scales.
    • Coffer restocking when out of gold.
    • Barrows repair.
    • Intelligent banking algorithm.
    • Highly configurable Prayer support incl. quick-prayer configuration.
    • Auto-retaliate detection.
    • Thousands of human-like behaviours.
    • Any many more quality features that you'd expect from a Prime bot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Siagos
    Siagos
    1/5,
    Version: 4.3.5
    Okay, so I'm using this a void toxic blowpipe set-up. Half the time when I start up the bot it checks the blowpipe to see how many darts and charges it has, and then immediately runs to the bank to withdraw 2 billion darts. This causes an error and the bot shuts down. The bot works well once it actually gets going, however. I will change my rating to 5 starts if the developer explains how to stop this from happening , or updates the script.
  2. choccy 500
    choccy 500
    4/5,
    This bot is very good. I have used it from 72 range - 85 and 68 str -80. However I got foolish and accidently let it run for a 5 hour period unattended and got banned for it. Not completely fool proof, but If i had to do it again, i would still use this bot.
  3. Gendai
    Gendai
    5/5,
    With a basic understanding of "playing legit", you will never have problems with this. 5/5 A++

(Just fix the break handler please, because it's currently broken.)
  4. TheGoyimKnow
    TheGoyimKnow
    5/5,
    Just ran 12 hours flawless. Just needs break handler tweaked... 5/5
  5. Rytis16
    Rytis16
    5/5,
    No trouble I guess no ban yet :D
  6. vicegrip
    vicegrip
    5/5,
    works perfect!! only bug i encountered was if you have no nmz points and u select 6 ovls then itll keep taking the ovls in a loop but otherwise amazing
  7. phillus92
    phillus92
    5/5,
    Version: 4.3.4
    Working well, been using it for a while now with no issues, only letting it run through one 3 hr dream before logging out or going and questing/training other skills
  8. chiefs4life17
    chiefs4life17
    3/5,
    Everything has worked great except when i put on the break handler when it comes off break it enters the dream and leaves immediately after until it uses all the coins in the coffer and then logs out...
  9. Jamesabs
    Jamesabs
    5/5,
    does exactly what it says. cant fault it
  10. hallyy
    hallyy
    5/5,
    I have a great tip for everyone that uses this bot, a nmz session takes around 3h with 9 overloads(4). rest absorbs. when you're at 3h, put your break timer for an hour or so. then you can continue without getting banned. i did this for all my combat skills and no bad at all. so if ya'll getting banned, that's because you didn't use my guide.