Prime NMZ is the most advanced NMZ bot on the market, boasting a plethora of features to carry your account into the next world.
- Dream and Boss selection.
- Intelligent Rock Cake & Rapid Heal support.
- Protect from Melee support.
- Highly configurable Melee & Ranged support.
- Intelligent Special Attack usage.
- Auto-cast any standard spell.
- Advanced equipment configuration.
- All Nightmare Zone potions.
- Purchasing Nightmare Zone Potions.
- Power Surge detection and usage.
- Blowpipe restocking when out of darts/scales.
- Coffer restocking when out of gold.
- Barrows repair.
- Intelligent banking algorithm.
- Highly configurable Prayer support incl. quick-prayer configuration.
- Auto-retaliate detection.
- Thousands of human-like behaviours.
- Any many more quality features that you'd expect from a Prime bot.
Prime NMZ 4.4.7
Zzzz... Max combat!?
It work strange pathing from bank to nmz, also stuck close to the bank hovering prayer for a good amount of time. I am not sure how everyone is rating this 5 stars. Also died beacause the bot didnt activate protect from mele. It normally works ok but i would keep an eye on it.
-FIx the walk path to nmz always going straight into the wall near the cages.
-Add option where to stand in nmz dungeon
-Option to break in minutes after a dream instead of the basic breaking option
Bot gets stuck talking to Bob in lumbridge when repairing barrows items. Lumbridge teleport tablets are required although not specified anywhere. Scrolling in general (in the bank, or when selecting bosses for the dream) is simply atrocious and doesn't work as a whole. Also spam clicks the minigame teleport button if there is still time remaining since the last teleport.
If you're supervising the bot it's not terribly inconvenient, but overall works as advertised once you're in the dream itself. Still not worth $0.10 per hour.
Good bot, a few issues:
1. very bot like interaction with the store and pulling potions out of storage.
2. Works great for a while, but if I have breaks and stoptime enabled I'll come back to see it stuck in a look "walking to path", clicking so fast somewhere on the screen that my character never retaliates with auto-retaliate on. Seems to just get stuck like that forever at some point in its execution.
Otherwise, it works really well, and if the pathing bug is fixed it would be 5 star