Prime NMZ is the most advanced NMZ bot on the market, boasting a plethora of features to carry your account into the next world.
- Dream and Boss selection.
- Intelligent Rock Cake & Rapid Heal support.
- Protect from Melee support.
- Highly configurable Melee & Ranged support.
- Intelligent Special Attack usage.
- Auto-cast any standard spell.
- Advanced equipment configuration.
- All Nightmare Zone potions.
- Purchasing Nightmare Zone Potions.
- Power Surge detection and usage.
- Blowpipe restocking when out of darts/scales.
- Coffer restocking when out of gold.
- Barrows repair.
- Intelligent banking algorithm.
- Highly configurable Prayer support incl. quick-prayer configuration.
- Auto-retaliate detection.
- Thousands of human-like behaviours.
- Any many more quality features that you'd expect from a Prime bot.
Prime NMZ 4.4.7
Zzzz... Max combat!?
Doesn't support combat potions for prayer method.
Choosing which orbs to collect would be useful for getting more points early on so you can go into absorb method.
Sips out of different pots each time, would prefer to finish one at a time as this is more human like.
Functions, but don't feel confident in it.
Generally pretty good, however it seems to just drink all of the potion doses from different potions rather than finishing each potion one at a time... This is not human-like at all. Also, while it seems random, it appears to be the same order of potions that it drinks, even though each dose is spread out between pots almost sporadically. It also drinks each dose of the prayer pots at exactly the same prayer points level every time.
easy 99 combat stats notice alot off ppl saying when it crashes the bot keeps charging them enable the timer i only ever run it for 6 hours but the timer is set to stop the bot according to the how much time you have it set to this way if it runs while ur gone and it logs out you can contain ur losses
Hit My Gong
It works perfectly for me. In full DH. Not sure about barrows repair function but it need a update at least for the player isn't at a known location it should stop the bot and log out.
My mistake but I accidentally checked the wrong user for the instance So overnight when I got 6hour logged it logged into another acc and stood for 3 hours approx.