Prime NMZ 3.9.2

The dreamiest way to 126!

1. Party
    Prime NMZ - The Premium Nightmare Zone Solution

The latest in the series of advanced, intelligent Nightmare Zone bots brings you even more features and rigidity than any Nightmare Zone bot currently on the market.

Prime NMZ offers everything you could possibly want from a Premium Nightmare Zone bot: stability, customization, accurate statistical tracking and a huge number of features!

With reasonable pricing of approximately $15 for a 99 melee, you'll be max combat in no time!

Full feature list
    • Multi-dream support - Hard and normal, standard or customizable
    • Multi-method approach - Prayer, Absorption and rock cake or any combination of the two!
    • Boss customization - Supports numerous bosses, and will select them for you!
    • Overloads - Use with either method to boost your xp/hr!
    • Special Attack - Multiple equipment setups with highly interactive UI.
    • Power Surge - Use the Power Surge buff to maximize your xp gain.
    • Prayer - Supports the highest level stat boosting prayer you can use, along with quick prayers.
    • Rapid heal flicking - Keep your HP at 1 without having to rock cake.
    • Full rock cake support - Smart detection always picks the best time to use rock cake.
    • PlayerSense - Creates distinct player profiles to build up a play style for your specific character!
    • Intelligent anti-ban - Along-side PlayerSense, Prime NMZ will perform numerous minute tasks to reduce any risk of you being banned!
    • Potion customization - Take any combination of Prayer, Overload or Absorption potions!
    • Early exit - Will detect when it's time to leave, such a Barrow's gear breaking or running out of overloads.
    • Barrows repair - Will teleport to Lumbridge to repair your gear!
    Prime API Features
    • Clean and interactive user interface - Utilizes JavaFX to it's full extent to bring you an incredibly pleasant experience.
    • Break handling - interactive and highly customisable break handler.
    • Care for quality - you won't find another team of authors that cares for your experience more than us.
    • Lite - lite versions of our bots will be made available, so you can try before you buy!

Recent Reviews

1. Gneh
    Version: 3.9.2
    Very good bot ! Only issue I have recently is that it seems to have problem with withdrawing Prayer potions quite often, ending up making the bot stop quite early.
    It seems like this happens when you have an accidental dose (1), (2) or (3) left in your inventory when banking after a NMZ trip.
    For info I use protect from melee with Overloads.
    If this issue wasn't there, the script would be perfect
  2. wesmat9
    Scripts awesome and ive ran it over 100 hours without a ban, only complaint is it will withdraw 300k to repair armor at bobs and ends up short of money and continues to attempt to repair the armor.
  3. smoke budz
    smoke budz
    5/5 badass script
  4. Zach - yuhhh
    Zach - yuhhh
    Really am enjoying this and am getting to 99 str with this from 70, only thing that I would like to see added in the future would be the option for after adding a certain lvl to that skill, once it gets that level, and you have str trained to the lvl, and have att to the next level, i would like to see after adding certain levels get reached, it will switch to either att exp str exp or def exp. Sorry for making it sound so confusing.
  5. xDeathWishxD
    It's almost perfect. The only issue for me was the flicker rapid heal has a set pattern (30 secs). Plus without rapid heal toggled my character would die due to overload and rock cake ever so often.
  6. idntwnagrind
    don't know wtf these other guys are complaining about, serioulsy the best bot for melee xp ever. good fucking job
  7. miiori
    Awesome bot got me 99/99/99 for $42.50~ or so
    No problems or bans. Will be using again. Expensive but worth it.
    Was using rock cake and Dharok's w/ overloads. (Fastest method?)
  8. batten
    doesn't stop at selected amount of dreams, when it gets hung up on something outside a dream doesn't log out. honestly if you fixed that up i would be at 4.5 if you added in a half assed attempt at limiting how many people are hitting you at once id give a 5.
  9. darker
    I would say a 4.5, but a 5 is indefinitely justifiable.

Why 4.5? The bot has a few minor issues here and there, it's near perfect, but needs a bit of polishing. The bot will sometimes get hung up on minor tasks, some of which can be remedied by tweaking your own settings. Ex: The "early exist" option when running out of Overloads didn't work, and the bot continued (or would have had I not been there at that moment) until I paused the bot and manually exited the dream. The issue was remedied by me simply increasing the number of overloads to outlast the number of absorption.

There are other things potential users may want to know, and i'm making note of them in the dedicated thread.

Overall, this bot is extremely well made; definitely worth the money for maxing your combat stats.
  10. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    perfect, thank you for the script