1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. Party
    Prime NMZ is the most advanced NMZ bot on the market, boasting a plethora of features to carry your account into the next world.

Feature List:
    • Dream and Boss selection.
    • Intelligent Rock Cake & Rapid Heal support.
    • Protect from Melee support.
    • Highly configurable Melee & Ranged support.
    • Intelligent Special Attack usage.
    • Auto-cast any standard spell.
    • Advanced equipment configuration.
    • All Nightmare Zone potions.
    • Purchasing Nightmare Zone Potions.
    • Power Surge detection and usage.
    • Blowpipe restocking when out of darts/scales.
    • Coffer restocking when out of gold.
    • Barrows repair.
    • Intelligent banking algorithm.
    • Highly configurable Prayer support incl. quick-prayer configuration.
    • Auto-retaliate detection.
    • Thousands of human-like behaviours.
    • Any many more quality features that you'd expect from a Prime bot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Ask Me
    Ask Me
    1/5,
    Version: 4.8.4
    Re-rating this from 4 to 1 star.
    1) This bot is severely overpriced for the amount of work it's actually doing.
    2) As of late the bot is extremely broken
    3) What makes you think this is worth 12 cents an hour?
  2. citizen88
    citizen88
    2/5,
    used to be flawless now its extremely broken; sits around tele spot and spams tele
  3. Stormyornb
    Stormyornb
    2/5,
    Pretty good bot, But like many others have mentioned, WAY too expensive for a very mechanically simple bot. Charging the same price as other bots that does RAIDS and very high lvl boss flicking for a AFK bot makes no sense. Hard pass can't recommend would rather load a PvM slayer and actually profit gp if paying $0.12/h lmao.
  4. Dogdog109
    Dogdog109
    5/5,
    Seems to be the only flawless NMZ bot on here, the only 'flaw' i'd say is that it carries on when you run out of ammo and just stands there saying 'you have no ammo left in your quiver,' and there's no option for it to leave when you run out. This can be easily avoided by just making sure you have enough ammo for the session though so i'd still call the bot flawless in my opinion.
  5. bruhimdeadgaming
    bruhimdeadgaming
    1/5,
    Thankfully I babysat it. Worked fine during the first round. After supplies ran out, it was outside of the dream running back and forth for minutes about 10 tiles apart without any progression and staying on the status "Walking to barrel". I'll never trust it again.
  6. copperzone
    copperzone
    5/5,
    24+ hour sessions
  7. FixYaAppliances
    FixYaAppliances
    5/5,
    I have been using this bot without issue. I'm not sure why there are so many mixed reviews. It's not too expensive either, when you consider the cost of sanity.
  8. drached
    drached
    4/5,
    Doesn't refill arrows, but other than that it is perfect :)
  9. BannedBefore
    BannedBefore
    3/5,
    for some reason it doesnt log out or leave the nmz for breaks... anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?
  10. zlardo1
    zlardo1
    3/5,
    i really love this bot! my only problem is the pathing could be way better not make it seem so bot like!