Resolved Look here

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by czcompl, Dec 1, 2015.

1. im run rs3 botting test about 20 account in a week and all they are banned in less 24 hours?
    it's very higher banned on rs3 :(
    PS: testing on different pc and different IP and different java ver
    @Arbiter and i found a bug when i start any script bot in win7 32 bit system then rm will stop work

2. When was the last account created? Our latest anti-detection update was around 24 hours ago.

3. account created in last year
    testing on 1.33,1.34,1.35,1.36

4. Like I said, unless the account was only botted in the last 24 hours it could have not been protected with the latest version (1.3.6.2). Further testing will be needed.

5. i've been banned just now, like a couple minutes ago and started botting in 20 minutes ago

6. same here.. instant ban after couple of seconds (fresh account I didn't even start the script bot)

7. Completely new user here, have yet to be banned. Approximately 2 hour usage.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2015 ---
    To clarify further: Elite SOCKS5 proxy usage, mac spoofing. Would rather not divulge further info publicly.

8. i believe i got flagged im sure it's delay ban because each account got banned in less 24 hours

9. Imma check and test tomorrow :) maybe i can rebuild an account and get back into scripting :)

10. Yep, I am getting instant banned on old accounts and new ones at the moment.