1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Info On Private Scripts <3

Discussion in 'General' started by Ffgehrke, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Ffgehrke

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and newish to Runemate so sorry if this is in the wrong place or somehow not acceptable :p Essentially I just got into botting and have been having a grand ol' time. Been looking into botting things like Zulrah and other bosses on some combat based accounts for gp, but from what I understand it's essentially only available in private scripts bots. I was hoping someone could give me some sort of estimate on that kind of thing. It's obviously not very easy to do or else they'd be everywhere, and I definitely intend on buying one eventually(if an script bot author wants to hmu with an actual offer, feel free to do so!). I've also very lightly touched on using Visual RM and Architect for some simple stuff using what little backround knowledge I possessed, is it possible I make my own using a program like that? Thanks a ton for your time :)
    tldr: How much is a Zulrah/bossing script bot? Also can I make one in VisualRM or is that gonna be a major hassle?

2. stasherman

I have tested both, VisualRM and Architect. VisualRM seems to have more options to play with so yes making a Zulrah bot with it is probably doable. With Architect I played only few hours but I think it has its limits and you can only do basic stuff with it.

3. Bean.

blahberrys likes this.