1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Looting bag

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by joshiii, May 19, 2018.

1. joshiii

everyone hates losing there looting bag. this gets it back for you! start bot with 1 item (or not)
    1. uses burning amulet to tele to chaos temple, then runs N/E to pond with rats.
    2. kills rats level 1 (they respawn in same spot and takes about 2 secs to respawn so can stand in same spot and kill them.
    3. picks up looting bag and logs off.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

This is a pretty simple request, but I'm not sure I see the point of it.

- making having a burning amulet already a req means you might as well start the bot in the rat area
    - if you're gonna start with an amulet/in rat area, you can already do this better with a proper combat bot

3. joshiii

or it get burning amulet out of bank and runs there. I use loot bag a lot of wildy slayer and revs. which means I die a lot. I would love to be able to set a bot up and leave to go do something else for 20 mins and come back too a new loot bag

4. Rawb1992

you can just kill the level 1 rat in like 15 wildy til you get the bag.. not to sound mean but this would be an absolutely pointless waste of time to write.

5. joshiii

yeah ive just been setting up a cannon and get one within like 30 cannonballs usually lol

6. mage u b0t

you can also go to the edgeville dungeon and kill the lvl 2 man.