1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lvl 3 Suicide botting divination

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by shadowhunter, Mar 27, 2017.

1. shadowhunter

Anybody have any experience with suicide botting with a level 3 account on a premium divination bot?

I've seen lvl 3 div bots with 70-80 divination. I'm pretty shocked they've made it that far. And you've gotta imagine they've been reported multiple times. Level 1 everything and 80 divination just screams bot. Although it's possible they weren't suicide botting.

Not sure how the hell they make it past the black unicorns and greater demons though.

Any thoughts?

Anyone here done this?

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Oh they don't last long though in most cases, if you want a durable bot account you should bring some entropy into your account activity. Speaking from the experience of having 4 divination botting accounts, you can suicide divination for 5-8 hours a day, as long as you are doing a quest every once in a while, do some dailies, do some other skills inbetween, or go in a large clan chat and just chat for a while.

3. shadowhunter

Suicide 5-8 hours a day? I thought the objective of suicide botting was just running the bot 24/7 until the inevitable ban hammer comes down.

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Oh well yeah, you're right, was using the wrong term.
    But speaking about that kind of suicide botting, I wouldn't risk doing that with accounts i preferably want to keep for a longer time.

5. shadowhunter

Yeah well I was thinking about just doing an experiment. Throwing membership on a fresh lvl 3 account and just running it 24/7. See how long it lasts. I would imagine not long at all, but hopefully long enough to atleast pay back the bond. So if it lasted 12 hours I'd be in the clear.

My only concern is the black unicorns and greater demons lol. They'll KO that lvl 3. Which is why I don't understand how other lvl 3's have such an insane divination skill level, 70-80

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Oh you're talking about cursed divination bots? Those are banned very frequently afaik. I have 4 accounts converting to incandescent energies since level 95, all have reached 99 by now, 2 of them even 103. @Gengsta has also been pretty successful with incandescent bots. They take long to setup but are imo a safe investment.

Gengsta and Qosmiof2 like this.
  7. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Nice to hear this

8. shadowhunter

What does the profit look like on incandescent? And where is it located? I honestly Don't care to take a very long time setting up account to bot, knowing they could be banned at any time. But if you think it's worth it I might give it a try. Less profit in the early staged I would imagine?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 27, 2017 ---
    I don't know a lot about divination. I've just recently come back to runescape after a 6-7 year break. It's still very new to me lol

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

They are about 1.5m-1.7m (?) gp/hr, which, compared to cursed energies, seems very low, but then again, you don't take nearly as much risk.
    Incandescent wisp

10. Uko1012

suiciding 5 lvl 3's @ cursed energies for over a week now, not a single ban, making 1m/h on each acct, F2P too LOL

11. shadowhunter

That gives me a lot of confidence :) I just started a level 3 suicide bot, gonna see how long he lasts.

Also, how are you doing this on f2p? What are the bots using to teleport? Tele tabs, glorys, and rings of wealth are all member items. ANd you can't home teleport past lvl 20 wildy.

#11 shadowhunter, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  12. Uko1012

the dung ring, pretty good, my bot automaticly teleports @ 1.5k energies, Just make sure you're on a empty world