1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Magic method clicking other random spells?

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Serene, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Recently Magic.superheat.activate() will often click other spells instead of the superheat spell. Prior to the RS update this morning there wasn't a problem with that and the bot would run for lengths of time. Now almost every 20 or so casts it missclicks and activates another spell?

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Can you please provide more information.

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah. It happens when my loop is called for superheating, which basically goes

Code (Text):
    2. if superheat is selected, cast;
    3. else if magic tab is open, select superheat then cast
    4. else, open magic tab, select superheat, cast on object
    with the specific code for selecting superheat as
    Code (Text):
    2. if (Magic.SUPERHEAT_ITEM.activate()) { //Attempt to activate superheat until is successful
    3.     Execution.delayUntil(() -> Magic.SUPERHEAT_ITEM.isSelected(), 1000);
    4. }
    Thought it was bot specific and on my end, but prior to the RS update I had a 4 hour successful proggy and after reloading RS I can barely get to ~200 casts before this happens. When I watch to see what/how it happens, the bot will superheat an ore, and when the magic tab opens back up, as it moves over different spells in the book to head back to superheat it will occasionally click another one besides the one I'm trying to activate. I don't have any mouse.click() that should be encountered and I can't specify which spells are clicked because it is random. The ones I've seen have ranged from curse (semi-close proximity to superheat), to claws of guthix which isn't really close to the spell I'm looking for.