1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Make a lifetime sponsor upgrade

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by poison111, Jan 24, 2019.

?

make a lifetime sponsor upgrade

1. yes

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. poison111

Just like all the other botting sites

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

How much do you propose it'd be tho

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

As above, how much do you propose it would be and what would it unlock?

Currently the payment amount is tied to the amount of hours/concurrent instances you can run, among other benefits

4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

5. poison111

It should unlock the same features as the other botting sites, unlimited accounts or atleast 50 if your truly against the idea, unlimited hours, access to all scripts bots that doesnt cost.

After using a script bot on here before going bed i woke up the next day with only 50k xp gained and over 7x 0.08$ went for nothing, i really cant be bothered to keep discussing back and forth with the scripters that i want a refund

Make a lifetime sponsor for 150$ like everyone else so we dont have to waste time cimplaining about our lost money all the time a script bot fails

6. CuppaJava

So to clarify, what you're proposing here is not only unlimited hours, but also unlimited free premium bots. The first issue is that this would hugely cut into the profits of premium scripters who already don't typically make that much. And then also I think $150 or even $200 is ridiculously low for the benefits for the people that can actually use them.

And then looking at actual client hours, if you buy in bulk it's currently essentially 1 cent an hour which is super cheap. With the current model, $150 would get you about 15,000 which is such a massive amount, meaning lifetime membership would only be worth it to large scale gold farmers abusing the system. And these large scale gold farmers would be making massive profits using runemate's service while only contributing one time. And runemate has a lot of upkeep costs.

Runemate doesn't gain anything by giving gold farmers a (fairly low) one time fee and then having them abuse the bots forever. That ruins the game and detectability.

You can make $150 through ~200-300 hours of botting easy, on one account. Which currently costs only $3 for 300 hours.

I'm rambling now.

Wet Rag likes this.
  7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Not going to happen.

8. poison111

As a goldfarmer i really cant see how im able to profit as one using runemates memberships.

Make the free/premium bots cost a sponsor a single onetime payment so the bot author profits it directly.

If 150$ is low, then why does every other sites offer that price?

The membership rates on here is making it sound like all the bots here are flawless and 0% banrate which isnt true. Having to deal with the cents pr hour service has really stressed me out when the bot failed a task or got stuck etc and money was coming out of my pocket for nothing.

If your truly against my idea then tell me how a suicide goldfarming botter is able to profit using your service?

The goldfarmer using many accounts and hours is also working on the process, its not as easy as people think it is, you can compare it with slavery in order to successfully run such an operation with many hours put into the work each day so therefor it should also give a good return

9. CuppaJava

If your goldfarm makes more than like 15k an hour--JUST 15k--you profit. Runemate hours cost 1 cent an hour lmao.

I have no clue what you're on about.

As for the idea of giving free premium scripts bots to these gold farmers, that's insane. A) the premium scripters suddenly wouldn't get any money from that person abusing their script bot since the $150 would go to runemate and B) a big reason people make scripts bots premium is to gate the amount of time a gold farmers/abuser can use their script bot. If there's a premium script bot that does a great niche money maker, that'll get destroyed by one gold farmer given free reign on it

10. poison111

As i mentioned, make those premium cost a one time single payment for lifetime sponsors so they profit too. If what im saying is ridiculous then why does every other botting sites do it? Are they stupid?

Take my idea into consideration, read what i questioned and give an enlightening reply before going mad over a misunderstanding, im not here to ruin your business my friend

11. CuppaJava

For the record I make a couple cents a day personally from my premium bots so there's not much business to ruin. Also I can't tell if I'm being trolled here or what, because I'm not going mad and also I already wrote why I think it's a bad idea.

All you keep saying is other places do it. Yeah, other places do things differently. Why are you here then?

12. poison111

How is it a bad idea that lifetime sponsors gets the option to buy premium bots for life or 1 year for lets say 5-50$? Depending on what bot it is?

13. CuppaJava

For the record, you can already do this. A bot author can give you private access to a "free" version of the bot already, if you can convince them or pay them ahead of time. Eg. I've sold private bots for a one time fee and then gave private access.

Most bot authors just don't find this worthwhile, and one side of the deal is getting ripped off. Either the buyer is going to give up botting early and not get full value or abuse it.

The bottom line is that I don't see why this WOULD be offered. The current system is you pay a small amount for what you use. If you use a lot, pay a lot. Use a bit, pay a bit. The pay-as-you-go model also keeps the bot author (and admins!) accountable because if the bot breaks they won't get any further income. But if an author sells 1000 $50 one-time fees and the bot massively breaks, they might not be motivated to fix it--they already got paid.

14. poison111

Because the bots isnt flawless, you wake up the next working and have to ask for refund everyday, as a goldfarmer its not easy work to handle all the mess when bots failed tasks on several accounts each day.

Ofcourse they will be motivated to fix it to keep the buy count keep going up for both the sponsor clients and the pr hour clients.

Back to my question, how will a suicide goldfarming botter benefit from runemate?

15. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Which bots are you using where you have to ask for refunds everyday?

16. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Yes. Yes they are.

CuppaJava likes this.
  17. fear the worldz

kids tryna haggle LOL just shut up Venezuelan and go back to rev cave son the bots are like 1 cent an hr and these bots are 100x better then any other bot on the market probably since rsbuddy was running in 08 and 09