1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Making New Pure [Progress Thread/Suggestions]

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by spanishguy, Feb 15, 2017.

1. spanishguy

Hello guys, I am looking to start a new pure tomorrow. I am aiming to make a lvl 85-90 range tank. This of course is going to require lots of questing, as I will have to go for barrows gloves and such, so this will require pretty much alot of skills to be leveled up. I will be botting every skill that I will require for questing, and I will start the account by completing all F2P Quests before I get hardcore botting as a way to reduce the bans and gain some skill levels. This thread will be updated with my progress but it also serves as suggestions that the community can give me to avoid bans. If you guys have any suggestions as to which bots to avoid in specifics or which ones to use let me know (based on your personal experience of what has worked and what has not).

Botting Rules I will follow:
    1) I will bot to a maximum of 6 hours (including breaks) per day.
    2) I will not bot during Jagex work hours.
    3) I will use a private Socks5 proxy to detach this account from my main account.
    4) Any other suggestions?

Guides I Am Following:

1) OSRS - PVP Guide - How to make: 1 def pure, Void pure, Zerker, and Tank:
    2) Quest Order Guide: Efficient 166 QP order for every account | by: /u/xegaJ (prev. /u/DzhK | /u/Viewbod)

Current Bots I Plan on Using:
    1) Alpha Fighter by SlashnHax - to help me reach NMZ levels
    2) Prime NMZ
    3) Divine Magics
    4) Awesome Agility
    5) Mmaaikel's Runecrafter
    6) Awesome Mining
    7) MaxiWoodcutter LITE
    8) AmpleFire
    9) MaxiThiever
    10) Prime Fishing Lite
    11) Divine Void Pro
    12) Quality Smither Pro

Progress: I have decided to block out the majority of stats to better hide the account. Total level currently is 900+.

Attached Files:

#1 spanishguy, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

I'd recommend Prime NMZ, I have not used the others but this one works for me like a charm.

spanishguy likes this.
  3. xp3ngu1nx

I'm currently making a 15 prayer zerker and every stat (bar 75 crafting) has been botted.

Mining: I got 60 mining using "Auto Miner", I tried all the bots and found this one to be best. I power mined in the iron ore that is just below the rock crabs area. It took roughly 8 hours to get 61 mining easily. I recommend this bot, and I recommend powermining in that spot because you barely see people.

Agility: I got 1-68 agility using solely "Awesome Agility". This is a free bot which I found to be the best one available. I was a little sketchy using it on the Seers course due to the way it pathed, but I had no problems doing it on a busy work. Side note, try not to bot too many hours of agility as I have had loads of bans when botting 6+ hours.

Combat: All my combat has generally been gained through slayer. I've been getting tasks manually and then using open fighter to kill the monsters. It's a good bot which does what it says on the tin.

In previous times, I've botted 2 99 range tanks (and sold them for $130 apiece with proof) and I did all the quests by hand, then botting 70 range using open fighter and from then on I used "Prime NMZ". Sure, you do have to pay a small amount for it, but to me it is worth it, and I genuinely don't mind leaving it running for 15 hours a day.

Good luck on your journey, and hope this helped you.

spanishguy likes this.
  4. spanishguy

I really appreciate the tips, I am going to do all F2P Quests to gain some skills and at the same time finish the quests required for barrows gloves. After I do that, I will proceed to bot some skills to do other quests as well.

Basically I am following this pure guide: OSRS - PVP Guide - How to make: 1 def pure, Void pure, Zerker, and Tank:

It seems Prime NMZ is what I will be using, thanks for suggesting that :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2017 ---
    What is the difference between Open Fighter and Alpha Fighter? Both by the same developer, Alpha Fighter was updated 3 days ago, Open Fighter was updated 17 days ago? Seems like Alpha Fighter has better reviews atm?

5. xp3ngu1nx

No Idea sorry, I've never used alphafighter, I had no problems with openfighter so I just used that :)

spanishguy likes this.
  6. spanishguy

I have started questing/skilling. I will post an update of stats soon. The pictures I post for the stats/quests are delayed from my actual stats to prevent Jagex from finding my account by looking at the stats
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 20, 2017 ---
    I feel like my stats have changes quite a bit so I have uploaded the next round of stats :) going good so far. Slower than what I would like to, but have been busy over past few weeks plus downtime on osrs affected a bit
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 26, 2017 ---
    I have updated the stats. Account is still alive :) Current total level is 900+