1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Maxed Combat Rental Service [STAKERS]

Discussion in 'General Market' started by zukows, Jul 19, 2015.

1. zukows

Hey guys zukows here! If you've seen my account shop thread you know that i'm trying to sell a maxed combat main. I've been trying to sell it for some time now but haven't gotten any serious offers. So in the mean time i've decided to rent this account out for people to stake with!

Terms of Service:
    • no streaming
    • no commission staking, no 0% commssion staking
    • no breaking the rules of runescape set by jagex
    • no real world trading
    • do not do anything to get the account muted or banned
    • do not change the username
    • no refunds

if my terms of service is broken you will be removed from the account and lose all items/coins on it at the time. add me on skype @michael.zuk0ws

NOTE* This account will come with a tentical whip so you can stake.

PURCHASING

If you wish to rent this maxed combat main so you can stake add me on skype and we'll talk price. Just let me know how many mins/hours you wish to rent the account and I will give you a fair price.

NOTE* Before contacting me on skype post this with your answers as a reply on my thread.

1. do you agree with my terms of service?
    2. how long do you wish to rent this account?
    3. what is your skype?

Donations/Supporters
    Since I am new to runemate I would like to take the time to tell you a little about myself and what the money I raise is going too. I started streaming on twitch.tv a couple months ago and have absolutely had a blast. I want to attend the first ever twitchcon this fall. So i've decided to sell off my runescape accounts and rent my main out to try and get to twitchcon!
    Donations are NOT mandatory and are NEVER asked for, but if you would like to help contribute towards my goal of reaching San Francisco this fall then go ahead and leave a rsgp donation in the inventory before you log out.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to look at my thread:) Hope who ever reads this as a customer. Dont forget to add me on skype if you have any questions!

LINK* here's a link to my account shop, so you actually know that I have a maxed main :p
    https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/zukows-account-shop-main-zerk.2913/

2. jake miler

lol^^^^^^ busted