1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiAlcher TRIAL 1.4.41

Alching at it's finest.

1. max4186

Any clue when this will be fixed for OSRS? Got stuck after the 4th cast.

2. SyrRekr

Having an issue where the bot activates high alch, runs fine for a bit, but then right clicks the item to alch it then from that point on it clicks outside the inventory, presumably the point where it clicked in the right click menu. It seems like it think it's clicking the item, but instead it's clicking a location to move to, but not actually moving.

Pausing or unblocking user input and moving my mouse into the window allows it to "reset" the pointer location, but then after a few clicks it right-clicks again and the same issue begins. Can you please take a look?

Not even sure why it's deciding to right-click, is this part of RM or the Alcher?

Edit: This is in RS3, tried switching between all the interface modes and adjusting the window size, continues to happen periodically. Even manages to click inside the 3D game screen when shrinking it so right-click menu doesn't hover over it.

3. nekrofere

nekrofere The Noob

With OSRS, works for maybe 1 minute. Then just crashes randomly.

4. Satnamigyz

Wearing staff of fire, doesn't alch. Plenty of items to alch and nature runes. 1st in action bar.

5. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

6. Aidden

7. GaryBoozy

Every so often the bot will seize up and continuously try to open the spell book. Ill have to manually click on the spell book for it to fix it, then it continues on till it gets stuck again a few minutes later.
    EDIT: on OSRS btw

8. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

9. Aidden

Very strange, remind me on the weekend and i'll take a look. I'm thinking i need to set up a bug logging system so that all of the bugs are in one location and i can't forget about them. hmm

10. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

This is #1 bot me 99 magic very alching!

11. staffix

Yes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 29, 2017 ---
    @kazemanie It still doesn't work, noted Aidden about it 2 weeks ago.

12. Aidden

And i told you to remind me on the weekend, and you didn't.

13. staffix

So it's up to the user base to make the developers fix their bots when they're broken? :/
    I was told that users should report broken bots to Kaze so they can get temp. removed from the store untill they've been fixed.

- it's merely but a service notice :)

14. Aidden

When the developer works full time, hasn't had time for bot development and has over 30 bots that may have bugs reported on them AND the bot isn't even a paid one, yes. If you wanted it fixed that badly a reminder in 3 or 4 days to the only person that can fix it shouldn't have been a problem.

15. epicmaster12

BANNED... don't waste your time with this bot... as it wasted my time... was being super careful too. Oh and it's not a smart bot... it right clicks every single item then cast. why make it behave not like a human... stick to different scripts bots guys. 0/5

16. forbobo

17. Aidden

I'll be looking into issues here soon, gotta try to clear my exception log first :p

18. zzybezosh

So hopefully this can be resolved but is there a reason as to why this bot is so slow in alching in rs3? it quick loads high alch then sits and waits a bit and hovers over the item till it then decides to wait even longer till it right clicks the item and alchs it.

19. ParaGod

Used this bot for a few hours on an old account that has not been botted with any other bot and received a ban a couple days later. Just fyi

20. wueef

does 5 alchs b4 getting stuck trying to find item. it's not gotten fixed in ages, pretty trash tbh.