Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiBankSorter - Organise your bank tabs

DO NOT RUN THIS ON A F2P WORLD IF YOU HAVE P2P ITEMS, IT WILL BREAK. FIX COMING SOON

Still on the lookout for another tab, whether it be loot/slayer or something else. If you have a nice layout already, copy your layout and DM it to me. This can be done on the trial!
  • Builds tabs based on predefined categorical querying and item orders
  • UI to show tabs and how they will be ordered
  • Trial only allows you to see how tabs will be ordered. Use the premium version to enable sorting...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Was interested in using this, but the sorting method is way too simple. It's putting all the alchables into the gear tab. I don't want my stack of adamant platelegs next to my raid gear.

Author of MaxiBots
Was interested in using this, but the sorting method is way too simple. It's putting all the alchables into the gear tab. I don't want my stack of adamant platelegs next to my raid gear.
How do you expect it to know the gear you have is for alching. Future updates may provide more flexibility but this is what you get for now.

How do you expect it to know the gear you have is for alching. Future updates may provide more flexibility but this is what you get for now.

I'm just saying that as it is it's not very good because the gear tab just gets filled with a bunch of junk. I don't know how viable this is as I'm not a coder, but maybe crowdsource some bank tabs from low, med & high lvl players and add options for low, med, high lvl sorting. Or some logic that puts lower tier items in a seperate tab. Like if I have an ancestral top and an ahrim's top, the ancestral will go in the gear tab and ahrim's will go in the other tab.

Author of MaxiBots
I'm just saying that as it is it's not very good because the gear tab just gets filled with a bunch of junk. I don't know how viable this is as I'm not a coder, but maybe crowdsource some bank tabs from low, med & high lvl players and add options for low, med, high lvl sorting. Or some logic that puts lower tier items in a seperate tab. Like if I have an ancestral top and an ahrim's top, the ancestral will go in the gear tab and ahrim's will go in the other tab.
That's exactly why it has a copy bank tabs button. I will add options for setting up the tabs in the future. This was just the initial release as it was asked for and we didn't have one.

Categorising based on tiers is a lot of work as it means manually going through every item and determining where it should go.

Categorising based on tiers is a lot of work as it means manually going through every item and determining where it should go.

I understand that. I would be willing to drop 50 cents on multiple accounts if you did this, but I also understand that it might not be worth the time investment for a bot that people would only use once per account.