Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
testing now

works good but still takes forever to restart after destroying a strange rock or any other strange even that stops it from firemaking. Besides that great job!

@Aidden please make this top of your list. UNI WILL BE DEFEATED!

mes

Just wondering, what's wrong with bonfires at the Grand Exchange? Varrok west bank can be such an awkward place to do that :D

Author of MaxiBots
all fire maker are broken in bank it goes to log and goes to cancel not all
Think about what you just said. That's not firemaker specific. That's banking specific. Which makes it a client api issue.

Author of MaxiBots
oh lol mb
i came from villavu so everything is the scriptwriters objective
I don't see how coming from a different client makes any difference. They still have an api right? So if an action performed by one of their api methods stuffs up, that's not the bot writers fault, that's for the client developers to fix. (I'm not having a go at you, just educating ;))

Good News Everyone
I don't see how coming from a different client makes any difference. They still have an api right? So if an action performed by one of their api methods stuffs up, that's not the bot writers fault, that's for the client developers to fix. (I'm not having a go at you, just educating ;))
hey man i didn't know that so thank you

Author of MaxiBots
hey man i didn't know that so thank you
Although, i do know some of our competitors have bad attitude towards their bot authors and tel lthem to write their own method if the api one isn't working properly instead of fixing it. So i can see where the confusion could come from :p

Although, i do know some of our competitors have bad attitude towards their bot authors and tel lthem to write their own method if the api one isn't working properly instead of fixing it. So i can see where the confusion could come from :p
Since Simba works around color theres little or no chance that it is a Bot problem. It is always, or mostly, around the bot writter.

Author of MaxiBots
Since Simba works around color theres little or no chance that it is a Bot problem. It is always, or mostly, around the bot writter.
But in this case we're talking about Bank.withdraw. Does simba not have a withdraw method? Because that's what i'm talking about. Methods like that.

But in this case we're talking about Bank.withdraw. Does simba not have a withdraw method? Because that's what i'm talking about. Methods like that.
Yes there is. But since i've never seen that broken i thought things were different.

Some measures could be taken to make the bot more efficient. It's really awkward at the Varrock WB, but it gets the job done. Maybe a preset bank option? Maybe make it not run so far away from the bank? It runs for long periods of times, but it just needs some smoothing out.

Good bot though! Only firemaking bot that works.

Hey
The script takes ages to withdraw logs from the bank
Also every action takes about 30 seconds.

Works well, except when you receive a strange rock the bot destroys it (I don't see why this is necessary) and then sits there waiting for the add to bonfire to finish, even though it has been interrupted by the destruction of the strange rock. Strange rocks can be toggled off, so I will be doing that while I wait for a fix.

does not pull yew logs out of bank. takes forever to light logs when i put logs into inventory and most time it doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.